Crysis - [ PREVIEW & DEMO ]

Status
Não esta aberto para novas mensagens.
“The alpha is done and the beta demo is not a million miles off – it’s definitely coming though. The game is in really great shape and there are a number of things that work extremely well

Everything you’ve seen in the videos is real, and there is a whole bunch more stuff still to come that you’ve not seen yet. Let me just say that it’s a really exciting title and I wish I could say more!”

Fonte www.crysis-online.com

Ou yang vai msn

Uhuhuhu!!!!!

Ta quase.....:D

Não, to falando do Titan e do Chick. :p

Voce quer o que? Ja tem esse nick niponico ae, quem garante que essa noticia ae nao é pirata?

AHuiAHiuHAiuAHiuAHiuAiuh

:D:yes:

Espero que seja verdade...

Está aqui a noticia original:

http://www.bit-tech.net/bits/2007/06/26/roy_taylor_interview_twimtbp_dx10/6

There is a Crysis...
We managed to resist asking about Crysis until almost right at the end of our chat, but I could tell that Roy was dying to give me an update on where the game was. I couldn’t help but ask after the big hint he gave me when we were talking about developers choosing not to port current DX9 games to DX10.

Crytek has been pretty quiet in recent months – there have been a few videos but not a lot else, so it was time for Roy to come to the rescue and deliver some tidbits for those of us that cannot wait any longer.

“The alpha is done and the beta demo is not a million miles off – it’s definitely coming though. The game is in really great shape and there are a number of things that work extremely well.

“Everything you’ve seen in the videos is real, and there is a whole bunch more stuff still to come that you’ve not seen yet. Let me just say that it’s a really exciting title and I wish I could say more!”

Roy then revealed that he’d been playing the alpha for a while now – yeah, I was really starting to get jealous. But, as if that wasn’t enough, he then told me that Crysis isn’t the only game that is looking like it’ll be an absolute cracker. “World in Conflict deserves at least as much credit as Crysis – it’s looking superb.” It turns out that he’s been playing WiC, too – I thought he might have been.

Other Tidbits:
Over the course of our chat, there were a number of things that Roy talked about that went off on a slight tangent, but were nevertheless interesting. These would have affected the flow of the article, but were still worthwhile inclusions, as it gives a much wider picture of where PC gaming is heading.

He briefly touched on where monitor technology was going, stating that the next step would be WQUXGA, 3840x2400, or nine million pixels. To put that into perspective, the current 30” monitors have a resolution of 2560x1600 or four million pixels. “We’re currently working with monitor manufacturers to get refresh rates down to respectable levels so that this can be the next step in gaming resolutions,” he said.

We asked Roy what size monitors we’d see with this kind of resolution, but he didn’t really give any specifics: “I think you can already buy 22” monitors with this resolution, but they’re not designed for gaming because the refresh rates are too high. They also cost too much, too.” I guess from that, we might see 30” monitors at 3840x2400, or we may see even bigger monitors...

He also briefly touched on DirectX 10 SLI and said that the company was working with developers to introduce some new rendering modes to further improve the gaming experience for gamers. He didn't give us any specifics, but he said that there would be more modes available over what Nvidia currently offers in DX9 SLI.

This then led onto us discussing how Nvidia’s architects go about designing the next generation of graphics technology. “In the past, we used to talk to the leading developers like Epic and id, along with Microsoft, to ask what they’re looking for in future hardware and then develop the GPUs from that perspective. What we’re finding though is that we’re moving towards a more gamer-experience focused design ethos.

“By this I mean we think about what gamers want to see in games and how we can achieve that with the power we’ve got. Five years from now, we want to be able to walk into a forest, set it on fire and for it to then rain (using a decent depth of field effect) and to then show the steam coming off the ashes when the fire is being put out.”

There is no doubt that is a different way to go about developing GPUs – Roy’s holy grail is certainly an interesting one and is one to aspire to over the next few years. If anything, it proves that PC gaming still has a lot of life left in it yet.

We’d like to thank Roy for taking time out of his busy schedule to talk to us!

Lendo isso chega me deixou muito, mas muito ansioso....

Está chegando, gente, está chegando..... :eek:

aiaiai
ja to vendo eu trocando todo meu pc para rodar o Crysis na boa.

Achei legal o cara mencionar o World in Conflict que é um p*** jogaço...

Se no beta que nem SM3 tinha eu curti pra caramba, imagina no full :eek:

Quero só ver como o demo rodará aqui, se rodar mal, acho q vou de 8800 GTS mesmo. Afinal, HD 2900 XT nao vai baixar de preço tao cedo ne ... =x

Finalmente uma noticia que preste aehuieahuiaehuiae, demo ou beta pode estar a caminho.... Acredito que no mes que vem esteja ae já :)

Enquanto isso fico jogando Donkey Kong 3 :)

pessoal, o site oficial de crysis já está online: www.ea.com/crysis

bisbilhotando por aí, encontrei em um fansite chamado crysissector.com uma teoria mt interessante sobre o lançamento de crysis. segue na íntegra e uma tradução resumida:

As we all know, Crysis is one, if not the, most anticipated PC title coming out this year. Unfortunately what we don't know is when Crysis will be released this year. However, through some successful snooping I now present to you some facts that may reveal an interesting release date for Crysis.

According to the news posting below this one, Crysis has left the Alpha stage of development. What this means is that the core engine, CryEngine2, is complete and has been optimized for Crysis. It is my assumption that what is left to do on Crysis involves balancing the A.I. programming, working on level design, and most of all, polishing. Graphics, physics, and all things related to that seem to be taken care of except for some extra polish that will be applied. It was also stated that a Crysis beta (not a demo) is not far off, and that 20,000 players are planned to partake in it. I believe that this beta will be sent out to players near the end of July. This beta will primarily be used to stress the game on a larger scale and aid in the finding of smaller bugs that testers may not have found. This will then give Crytek about two-three months time to fix these bugs and polish the game. Then near the end of August we will be treated to a public demo of Crysis, both single and multiplayer as previously stated.

But where did I get these suggestive dates from? Well according to IGN.com's PC Games of Summer preview Crysis will be releasing "September 2007". Upon looking at the major online retailers, EBGames.com, Gamestop.com, andGame.co.uk it is seen that they believe Crysis will be released in September as well (some even state September 11 as a potential release date.)

Now let's take a look at Crytek's other game Farcry, released in 2004. March 23, 2004 to be exact. The Farcry beta however, began January 12, 2004. The Farcry demo was released soon after, on January 20, 2004. This leads me to believe that Crytek may have a different perception of beta than many of us do. To Crytek beta may be very, very close to the finished product (Unlike something like the Halo 3 beta, which led many of us to believe in a 6+ month difference between beta and release), as suggested by the mere two months time between the release of the beta and the release of the game. This provides some substance to the theory of a September release date for Crysis if the beta comes out sometime next month.

resumindo: crysis completou o estágio alpha, isso quer dizer que falatm apenas ajustes finos de a.i., level design e outros detalhes. a crytek liberará 20.000 keys para o beta, e acredita-se q ele deva chagar até o final de julho, com o demo chegando no final de agosto. o interessante, é que em alguns site de vendas online confiáveis, o jogo está agendado para setembro, o q nos parece cedo para um jogo q ainda vai entrar em beta. mas olhando p a agenda de farcry, lançado em março de 2004, veremos que a distribuição do beta se deu em janeiro. isso nos leva a crer q a crytek tem uma percepção diferente do processo de fase beta. isso nos dá alguma substância na teoria (esperança?) de q crysis seja lançado em setembro.

Status
Não esta aberto para novas mensagens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Voltar