FIFA Ultimate Team 14 - [ TÓPICO DEDICADO ]

Status
Não esta aberto para novas mensagens.
nesse site o preço ta certo! 130mil ...que bosta achei q eu ia ter um bom lucro quando comprei por 140mil, vou perder dinheiro, nem vou vender! será que ele pode aumentar?? no dia que comprei tinha poucos, td na faixa de 500mil agora ta infestado no mercado tudo na faixa de 130mil :haha:
Só aumenta se sair um IF/jogar muito na vida real num jogo importante..
De resto, só tende cair :p

Só aumenta se sair um IF/jogar muito na vida real num jogo importante..
De resto, só tende cair :p

É mas ai vai ser o IF vai custar mais, o gold fica no mesmo preço!! ao menos q ele seja bugadão, e a galera n descobriu ainda, que é meio difícil!! kk ou seja me F%@#&

É mas ai vai ser o IF vai custar mais, o gold fica no mesmo preço!! ao menos q ele seja bugadão, e a galera n descobriu ainda, que é meio difícil!! kk ou seja me F%@#&
O IF vai custar mais, mas como o NIF fica fora dos packs por 1 semana, ele aumenta também.

O IF vai custar mais, mas como o NIF fica fora dos packs por 1 semana, ele aumenta também.

Então nao vou vender, nao vou perder grana, vai ficar encostado aqui, como o Rooney e o Vidic, agora Falcao, um dia vendo eles para ganhar grana!

Meu Neymar, que paguei 340mil, agora ta saindo por 550mil, agora era hora de vender, mas n vou vender nao, eu jogo com ele, meu artilheiro!! :p

Última edição:
Continuo com o mesmo problema no FUT, ja falei com Suporte do EA e só encheram linguiça falando que era problema de conexão:

Algumas partidas quando eu vou jogar online e começar a partida com outro cara na hora que fica aquela tela carregando com o elenco do oponente ela fica parada com o simbolo carregando ainda e fica assim pra sempre... daew eu saio do Fifa e reentro e aparece como se eu tivesse perdido a partida... Alguém está tendo o mesmo problema?

Ja passou da décima quinta partida ao total que perco por causa desse bug escroto...

segue o vídeo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLklscEcVCc&

j
a tentei de tudo e não sei mais o que fazer...

Aconteceu de novo, to começando a achar que é com algum tipo de carta que ta sempre acontecendo isso, toda vez que vejo um goleiro da liga italiana não starta o jogo wtf.

O TS dá kick por inatividade, esqueçam o canal criado até a noite :haha:

Comprei o Robben por 420k, espero que consiga algum lucro. Se eu vender agora, já terei lucro, mas pouco, de uns 30k e ele tá jogando muito aqui, coisa triste ser pobre e ter que vende-lo kkkk

Última edição:
Um CM pro BPL bom que recomendam?

Essa foi toda aminha conversa com o maldito atendente que nao vai e nao tem a minima boa vontade de resolver o meu caso.

SharatThanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Sharat. How may I assist you today?
youMinha conta foi hackeada Meu ID era Andsil75, Com o email asolivei75@gmail.com
youMy account was hacked My ID was Andsil75, With email asolivei75@gmail.com
youI had to make another account but still can not access my games
SharatI am sorry to hear that Andre and I understand your concern. Please don't worry, I would try my best to help you out with this issue.
SharatMay I have the activation codes of the games registered on your account?
youAs if I can not access my account but who changed everything hacked email, password, security code, the security response
SharatSure, I understand your point, however we require that code in order to track your hacked account.
SharatPlease provide me the activation codes that you have registered on that account.
youI have the game installed on my PC, if the codes entiverem within the games tells me how to recover
SharatYou can't recover the code through the game.
SharatIf you ahve purchased any CD version you would have the code in the manual.
Sharat* have
youI do not believeNo I bought the direct origin
youI'll take a look at my inbox to see if you have registered algoi
SharatOkay. Do you remember any soldier name that you have used in any of the game?
youyes, Ghost_ph in Battlefield 3
youAndsil75 in Fifa 13 or Fifa 14
youAndsil75 in Battlefield 4 Beta
SharatWould you mind if I place your chat on hold for couple of minutes?
youCONFIRMATION OF PURCHASE Payment: Visa Order Number: 1215701935 Date : 13 Sep 2013 22:19 GMT Purchased Item : Price : 2200 FIFA Points ( * ) $ 20 * The price includes VAT at the applicable rate. Total: $ 20 Please keep this email for your records. By making this purchase, you authorize EA to charge the price shown above to your payment method . VAT / GST included , if applicable . The purchase of digital or physical products EA is subject to the Terms of Sale EA, available in http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/termsofsale/BR/pt/PC/ and , by virtue of virtual currency , the Contract Digital Services . DIGITAL SERVICES AGREEMENT By law , consumers in the European Union have the right to cancel this purchase within 14 days after it has been made: ( i ) after the date of purchase if you bought services (such as a digital product ) , and ( ii ) upon receipt where you bought a physical product . Note that you will lose your right of withdrawal if you start downloading your purchase before the end of this time period , if the performance of our services has already started or remove or unseal the sealed package of your physical product . Access Terms of Sale http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/termsofsale/BR/pt/PC/ for more details . If I want to exercise your right to withdraw from the purchase of a physical product or sealed packed note that we can not refund your shipping costs , unless otherwise provided in the FAQs . See the FAQs for more details http://help.ea.com/article/origin-eu-returns-and-cancellations . Seller : EA Swiss Sàrl , Place du Molard 8 , 1204 , Geneva , Switzerland . Entered in Geneva Companies Registry ( Registry of Companies Geneva) under the number CH -660- 2328005-8 Director : Jens Uwe Intat (if you reside in another country ) . For details about our VAT recor
youThat was when I bought fifa points
you Estimado(a) Andsil75, Agradecemos por utilizares a Origin! Clica ligação em baixo para verificares o teu endereço de correio eletrónico. https://signin.ea.com/p/web/emailVerification?code=536878737E2894FC&email=asolivei75@gmail.com Se clicar na ligação acima não funcionar, copia e cola o URL numa nova janela do browser. Diverte-te a jogar! Os teus amigos na Origin
SharatPlease allow me a minute
youEstimated (a) Andsil75, Thanks for utilizares Origin! Click link below To check your email address. https://signin.ea.com/p/web/emailVerification?code=536878737E2894FC&email=asolivei75% 40gmail.com If you click on the link above does not work, copy and paste the URL in a new browser window. Have fun playing! Your friends at Origin
SharatThank you for waiting. I appreciate your patience.
SharatMay I have the date of birth registered on your account?
youHello Andre silva olive Thank you for your order in store Origin. The product you have purchased the pre-sale is available for pre -loading . Click the link below to preloading . Note that the pre-sale items will not be available until the day of the launch . Order ID : 99999999 ID: 9999999 Product Name : FIFA 14 Release Date : September 23, 2013 Origin I HAVE Origin - To download your game just visit the " My Games " in Origin. You will receive an email with a release date when the game is ready. I DO NOT HAVE Origin - install the software , and then start pre -loading / downloading your games . Click here to download - http://www.origin.com/download To download your game just visit the " My Games " in Origin. TO LOCATE YOUR ORDER If you have questions about your order , please visit : http://store.origin.com and click the link to the Service Consumer . Note : This message was sent from an address notices , which can not receive emails . Please do not respond to this message .
SharatI would request you to provide me the answer for the above question.
you21/06/1975
youthis was my purchase of FIFA 14 pre order
SharatThank you. Please provide me the country name registered on the account.
youBrasil
youBrazil
SharatThank you for the information.
SharatLet me see if there is any alternative.
youplease help me, I do not have the code BF4 More you already saw that sent FIFA 14 pre order
SharatActually the reason why this is taking this long is because you don't have any game code.
SharatIf you have any game code it would have been easier to resolve this issue.
youyes
SharatDo you have any game code?
youHello Andre silva olive Thank you for your order in store Origin. The product you have purchased the pre-sale is available for pre -loading . Click the link below to preloading . Note that the pre-sale items will not be available until the day of the launch . Order ID :888888888 ID: 888888888 Product Name : FIFA 14 Release Date : September 23, 2013 Origin I HAVE Origin - To download your game just visit the " My Games " in Origin. You will receive an email with a release date when the game is ready. I DO NOT HAVE Origin - install the software , and then start pre -loading / downloading your games . Click here to download - http://www.origin.com/download To download your game just visit the " My Games " in Origin. TO LOCATE YOUR ORDER If you have questions about your order , please visit : http://store.origin.com and click the link to the Service Consumer . Note : This message was sent from an address notices , which can not receive emails . Please do not respond to this message .
youNot only have this up there
youonly confirmation of purchase FIFA 14.do BF4 I have
you Order ID : 88888888 ID: 88888888
youif this is so and the code of fifa 14
youA request: 88888888 ID: 8888888 Product Name: FIFA 14 Release Date: September 23, 2013
SharatI am afraid that your issue has to be escalated to the experts team. We have a specialized team that handles these issues. This team is available Monday through Saturday between the hours of (9AM-9PM GMT). Please call us at ( 0870 243 2435), select option one, and enter your case number (CASE# 10156718). When the advisor answers the phone, let them know you are calling about an escalated case and the advisor will get you to the proper team. For your convenience, you may choose to ring us using a VOIP service such as Skype or Googletalk.
SharatIs there any thing else I may assist you with?
youand not said anything, or proving with my email that I made the purchase more, I passed this number and the connection never completes says the number does not exist, so sorry that I lost my account even ...
SharatThe reason why your account verification is pending is because you don't have any game code. Without that, we are unable to complete your verification.
SharatPlease contact that phone support in order to get this issue resolved.
youthanks

como vc n tem codigo, ele te passou um tel lá pra contato. vc tentou ligar pra eles (nos dias e horarios que o tel funciona)?

tenho até 40k.

Tava pensando no Cazorla...

Tambem é uma boa no 13 ele era mito titular da minha BPL, no 14 eu não testei ainda, mas qual formação vai jogar ? qual seria o resto do seu meio ?

Tambem é uma boa no 13 ele era mito titular da minha BPL, no 14 eu não testei ainda, mas qual formação vai jogar ? qual seria o resto do seu meio ?

41212 (2)

Segue a imagem amigo:

Tava pensando tmb em botar o Kompany no lugar do Kaboul, ja ratiou várias cmg... Assim como botar o Ramires como MC <<< e achar outro volante de DEF.

image.jpg

Botei o Paulinho como Vol e o Ramires pra MC, to pensando em trocar o Kaboul pelo Kompany, só não sei se vale muito a pena pelo fato de ser + lerdo e preciso de reação...:

image.jpg

41212 (2)

Segue a imagem amigo:

Tava pensando tmb em botar o Kompany no lugar do Kaboul, ja ratiou várias cmg... Assim como botar o Ramires como MC <<< e achar outro volante de DEF.

http://s17.postimg.org/iyen2ua26/image.jpg

Acho que ficaria legal o Cazorla ali como MC mesmo, e de Vol bota o Essien (jogo com ele na 4-1-2-1-2) que é muito bom faz muito bem o papel de cão de guarda ali no meio e tem um chute do kr* ou o Toure mito mais pra frente, ou pode deixar o Ramires se preferir um pouco mais de pace.

JDias:1068818703 disse:
Essa foi toda aminha conversa com o maldito atendente que nao vai e nao tem a minima boa vontade de resolver o meu caso.

SharatThanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Sharat. How may I assist you today?
youMinha conta foi hackeada Meu ID era Andsil75, Com o email asolivei75@gmail.com
youMy account was hacked My ID was Andsil75, With email asolivei75@gmail.com
youI had to make another account but still can not access my games
SharatI am sorry to hear that Andre and I understand your concern. Please don't worry, I would try my best to help you out with this issue.
SharatMay I have the activation codes of the games registered on your account?
youAs if I can not access my account but who changed everything hacked email, password, security code, the security response
SharatSure, I understand your point, however we require that code in order to track your hacked account.
SharatPlease provide me the activation codes that you have registered on that account.
youI have the game installed on my PC, if the codes entiverem within the games tells me how to recover
SharatYou can't recover the code through the game.
SharatIf you ahve purchased any CD version you would have the code in the manual.
Sharat* have
youI do not believeNo I bought the direct origin
youI'll take a look at my inbox to see if you have registered algoi
SharatOkay. Do you remember any soldier name that you have used in any of the game?
youyes, Ghost_ph in Battlefield 3
youAndsil75 in Fifa 13 or Fifa 14
youAndsil75 in Battlefield 4 Beta
SharatWould you mind if I place your chat on hold for couple of minutes?
youCONFIRMATION OF PURCHASE Payment: Visa Order Number: 1215701935 Date : 13 Sep 2013 22:19 GMT Purchased Item : Price : 2200 FIFA Points ( * ) $ 20 * The price includes VAT at the applicable rate. Total: $ 20 Please keep this email for your records. By making this purchase, you authorize EA to charge the price shown above to your payment method . VAT / GST included , if applicable . The purchase of digital or physical products EA is subject to the Terms of Sale EA, available in http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/termsofsale/BR/pt/PC/ and , by virtue of virtual currency , the Contract Digital Services . DIGITAL SERVICES AGREEMENT By law , consumers in the European Union have the right to cancel this purchase within 14 days after it has been made: ( i ) after the date of purchase if you bought services (such as a digital product ) , and ( ii ) upon receipt where you bought a physical product . Note that you will lose your right of withdrawal if you start downloading your purchase before the end of this time period , if the performance of our services has already started or remove or unseal the sealed package of your physical product . Access Terms of Sale http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/termsofsale/BR/pt/PC/ for more details . If I want to exercise your right to withdraw from the purchase of a physical product or sealed packed note that we can not refund your shipping costs , unless otherwise provided in the FAQs . See the FAQs for more details http://help.ea.com/article/origin-eu-returns-and-cancellations . Seller : EA Swiss Sàrl , Place du Molard 8 , 1204 , Geneva , Switzerland . Entered in Geneva Companies Registry ( Registry of Companies Geneva) under the number CH -660- 2328005-8 Director : Jens Uwe Intat (if you reside in another country ) . For details about our VAT recor
youThat was when I bought fifa points
you Estimado(a) Andsil75, Agradecemos por utilizares a Origin! Clica ligação em baixo para verificares o teu endereço de correio eletrónico. https://signin.ea.com/p/web/emailVerification?code=536878737E2894FC&email=asolivei75@gmail.com Se clicar na ligação acima não funcionar, copia e cola o URL numa nova janela do browser. Diverte-te a jogar! Os teus amigos na Origin
SharatPlease allow me a minute
youEstimated (a) Andsil75, Thanks for utilizares Origin! Click link below To check your email address. https://signin.ea.com/p/web/emailVerification?code=536878737E2894FC&email=asolivei75% 40gmail.com If you click on the link above does not work, copy and paste the URL in a new browser window. Have fun playing! Your friends at Origin
SharatThank you for waiting. I appreciate your patience.
SharatMay I have the date of birth registered on your account?
youHello Andre silva olive Thank you for your order in store Origin. The product you have purchased the pre-sale is available for pre -loading . Click the link below to preloading . Note that the pre-sale items will not be available until the day of the launch . Order ID : 99999999 ID: 9999999 Product Name : FIFA 14 Release Date : September 23, 2013 Origin I HAVE Origin - To download your game just visit the " My Games " in Origin. You will receive an email with a release date when the game is ready. I DO NOT HAVE Origin - install the software , and then start pre -loading / downloading your games . Click here to download - http://www.origin.com/download To download your game just visit the " My Games " in Origin. TO LOCATE YOUR ORDER If you have questions about your order , please visit : http://store.origin.com and click the link to the Service Consumer . Note : This message was sent from an address notices , which can not receive emails . Please do not respond to this message .
SharatI would request you to provide me the answer for the above question.
you21/06/1975
youthis was my purchase of FIFA 14 pre order
SharatThank you. Please provide me the country name registered on the account.
youBrasil
youBrazil
SharatThank you for the information.
SharatLet me see if there is any alternative.
youplease help me, I do not have the code BF4 More you already saw that sent FIFA 14 pre order
SharatActually the reason why this is taking this long is because you don't have any game code.
SharatIf you have any game code it would have been easier to resolve this issue.
youyes
SharatDo you have any game code?
youHello Andre silva olive Thank you for your order in store Origin. The product you have purchased the pre-sale is available for pre -loading . Click the link below to preloading . Note that the pre-sale items will not be available until the day of the launch . Order ID :888888888 ID: 888888888 Product Name : FIFA 14 Release Date : September 23, 2013 Origin I HAVE Origin - To download your game just visit the " My Games " in Origin. You will receive an email with a release date when the game is ready. I DO NOT HAVE Origin - install the software , and then start pre -loading / downloading your games . Click here to download - http://www.origin.com/download To download your game just visit the " My Games " in Origin. TO LOCATE YOUR ORDER If you have questions about your order , please visit : http://store.origin.com and click the link to the Service Consumer . Note : This message was sent from an address notices , which can not receive emails . Please do not respond to this message .
youNot only have this up there
youonly confirmation of purchase FIFA 14.do BF4 I have
you Order ID : 88888888 ID: 88888888
youif this is so and the code of fifa 14
youA request: 88888888 ID: 8888888 Product Name: FIFA 14 Release Date: September 23, 2013
SharatI am afraid that your issue has to be escalated to the experts team. We have a specialized team that handles these issues. This team is available Monday through Saturday between the hours of (9AM-9PM GMT). Please call us at ( 0870 243 2435), select option one, and enter your case number (CASE# 10156718). When the advisor answers the phone, let them know you are calling about an escalated case and the advisor will get you to the proper team. For your convenience, you may choose to ring us using a VOIP service such as Skype or Googletalk.
SharatIs there any thing else I may assist you with?
youand not said anything, or proving with my email that I made the purchase more, I passed this number and the connection never completes says the number does not exist, so sorry that I lost my account even ...
SharatThe reason why your account verification is pending is because you don't have any game code. Without that, we are unable to complete your verification.
SharatPlease contact that phone support in order to get this issue resolved.
youthanks

como vc n tem codigo, ele te passou um tel lá pra contato. vc tentou ligar pra eles (nos dias e horarios que o tel funciona)?
vou esperar ate segunda para tentar de novo, se nao der resultado eu desisto...

Boa tarde galera do forum, tenho acompanhado esse tópico a distância e confesso que aprendi muito com os amigos.

Jogo Fifa desde a versao FIFA 10, porem é meu primeiro ano jogando online, tenho gostado bastante da experiencia, mas tem uma coisa que eu gostaria muito de entender melhor.

1- Como são escolhidos os adversarios no UT, pergu to isso porque vejam bem, estou na 4 divisao online e nunnnnnca enfrentei um time mais fraco que o meu, prata e bronze, nem em sonhos.....meu time tem 100 de chemical e 77 dakele outro parametro que tem lá....mas desde a 10 divisao eu só pego nego com 80 pra cima

2- a minha outra pergunta se refere aos cruzamentos e cabeceios, realmente a atualizaçao melhorou este quesito, vcs notaram diferença??? Eu sempre marquei bem, por isso nunca fui de tomar muitos golsde cabeça, mas fazia muitos.....realmente ta a OP os cabeceios, mas agora, me parece quederam um downgrade enorme......meus meias nao acertam cruzamentos simples......ta assim mesmo, ou é impressao minha

Agradeço a todos e vamo que vamo

Boa tarde galera do forum, tenho acompanhado esse tópico a distância e confesso que aprendi muito com os amigos.

Jogo Fifa desde a versao FIFA 10, porem é meu primeiro ano jogando online, tenho gostado bastante da experiencia, mas tem uma coisa que eu gostaria muito de entender melhor.

1- Como são escolhidos os adversarios no UT, pergu to isso porque vejam bem, estou na 4 divisao online e nunnnnnca enfrentei um time mais fraco que o meu, prata e bronze, nem em sonhos.....meu time tem 100 de chemical e 77 dakele outro parametro que tem lá....mas desde a 10 divisao eu só pego nego com 80 pra cima

2- a minha outra pergunta se refere aos cruzamentos e cabeceios, realmente a atualizaçao melhorou este quesito, vcs notaram diferença??? Eu sempre marquei bem, por isso nunca fui de tomar muitos golsde cabeça, mas fazia muitos.....realmente ta a OP os cabeceios, mas agora, me parece quederam um downgrade enorme......meus meias nao acertam cruzamentos simples......ta assim mesmo, ou é impressao minha

Agradeço a todos e vamo que vamo

cara, diz a EA que tenta de parelhar com times semelhantes ao seu, e da mesma divisão, mas não é bem o que acontece. quanto mais vitórias vc tem, mais dificeis os adversários que aparecem pra vc.

sobre os cruzamentos, teve um bom downgrade sim...

To afim de trocar o Kaboul, terceira vez que rateia na def e tomo gol, Kompany vale a pena investir?

cara, diz a EA que tenta de parelhar com times semelhantes ao seu, e da mesma divisão, mas não é bem o que acontece. quanto mais vitórias vc tem, mais dificeis os adversários que aparecem pra vc.

sobre os cruzamentos, teve um bom downgrade sim...

Po dias mas é normal em mais de 8 temporadas completas nao enfrentar um timinho mais fraco que o seu sequer??? Nao to reclamando, apenas acho estranho. Mas enquanto estiver subindo de divisao t, a bom...kkkkk

Se for como vc esta dizendo q eles parelham por divisao, em breve terei q fazer um up no meu time, pq ta ficando desnivelado enfrentar esses caras...fodoes

Quanto ao downgrade do cruzamento, me aborrece um pouco isso, porque eu usava muito essa arma, inclusive virei um jogo contra o Zeus Extreme aqui do forum, que estava perdendo por 3x0 para 4x3...com 2 gols de cabeça do weliton e 1 do Pato.......vejo nego reclamando q as cabeçadas eram apelonas, mas nao vejo bem assim não....afinal, eu nunca tomei muito gol, bastava saber marcar.

Da mesma forma q eu fazia a galera sofrer com as cabeçadas....hoje de cada 5 caras q enfrento no UT, 4 só ficam no LB + y.......nao vejo como apelaçao, acho que é o estilo de jogo do cara, fazer o que, mas se encararmos as 2 situaçoes da mesma forma, esses lançamentos tb nao teriam q sofrer um downgrade.

E se seguirmos essa linha de anular tudo qto é jogada que a galera achar apelona, teremos o q no final??? Um jogo só com os dribladores e bons tocadores...ótimo, e a hora que Geral achar que driblar e ficar trocando passes até o gol tb é apelao

Isso de ficar choramdo por jogadas apelonas me parece um caminho sem volta

Po dias mas é normal em mais de 8 temporadas completas nao enfrentar um timinho mais fraco que o seu sequer??? Nao to reclamando, apenas acho estranho. Mas enquanto estiver subindo de divisao t, a bom...kkkkk

Se for como vc esta dizendo q eles parelham por divisao, em breve terei q fazer um up no meu time, pq ta ficando desnivelado enfrentar esses caras...fodoes

Quanto ao downgrade do cruzamento, me aborrece um pouco isso, porque eu usava muito essa arma, inclusive virei um jogo contra o Zeus Extreme aqui do forum, que estava perdendo por 3x0 para 4x3...com 2 gols de cabeça do weliton e 1 do Pato.......vejo nego reclamando q as cabeçadas eram apelonas, mas nao vejo bem assim não....afinal, eu nunca tomei muito gol, bastava saber marcar.

Da mesma forma q eu fazia a galera sofrer com as cabeçadas....hoje de cada 5 caras q enfrento no UT, 4 só ficam no LB + y.......nao vejo como apelaçao, acho que é o estilo de jogo do cara, fazer o que, mas se encararmos as 2 situaçoes da mesma forma, esses lançamentos tb nao teriam q sofrer um downgrade.

E se seguirmos essa linha de anular tudo qto é jogada que a galera achar apelona, teremos o q no final??? Um jogo só com os dribladores e bons tocadores...ótimo, e a hora que Geral achar que driblar e ficar trocando passes até o gol tb é apelao

Isso de ficar choramdo por jogadas apelonas me parece um caminho sem volta

segundo a EA, o lb+y e o finesse shot tb sofreram downgrade.

como vc usava mto cabeceio, vc n vai entender, mas tava realmente OP (assim como o finesse).

Status
Não esta aberto para novas mensagens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Voltar