[TÓPICO OFICIAL] Monster Hunter Rise

Começou a sair os review do sunbreak

TheSixthAxis: 9/10:
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak is a nigh on perfect expansion, bringing meaningful gameplay change, charming new cast members, and most importantly, more monsters to hunt. It is, for those in the know, absolutely unmissable.

God is a Geek: 10/10
Whether you're hunting solo or with friends, Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak is an absolute joy to blast through.

Dexerto: 9.5/10
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak is a triumph. Combined with the base game, it offers an ideal onboarding for newcomers and plenty of challenge for series veterans. It's tougher than a Barroth, but offers the most rewarding action-RPG experience of 2022 so far.

Wccftech: 9/10
With its huge number of new and returning monsters, new gameplay mechanics, and great refinements to the formula, Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak is the massive expansion that the latest entry in the series deserved to get. While the jump from High Rank to Master Rank doesn't feel as big as it was in previous entries in the series, Sunbreak does so many things well that most of the hunters traveling to Elgado and the Citadel will hardly be bothered by it.

VGC: 4/5
Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak is an excellent expansion that will please those Hunters desperate for something new, just make sure you're prepared, or you'll quickly be rather sick of the sight of a group of Palicos hauling your lifeless body up the road.

VG247: 5/5
Sunbreak is an essential expansion for any Monster Hunter fan, and – paired with Rise – may well be the best entry point for anyone eager to learn more about this fascinating series, too.

GamesBeat: 4.5/5
After spending over 60 hours with the new expansion, I can say that it's one of my favorite game expansions in recent history. If you are a fan of Monster Hunter Rise, then you should consider playing the new content. I have enjoyed my time with Sunbreak and can't wait to continue my adventures with my friends, taking on new challenges, and reaping the rewards. All right, hunters; we'll see you in the field.

IGN: 7/10
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak is an enjoyable expansion full of cool new monsters but not many new ideas.

The Mako Reactor: 10/10
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak enhances and improves Monster Hunter Rise in every way. The monsters are more challenging, the music is a lot better, and the postgame is actually good for more than a few hunts. The new mechanics add even more depth for those looking to dig deeper into each weapon. Even if Capcom didn't do a single title update, this would still be absolutely essential for every Monster Hunter Rise owner. It is that good, and I can't wait to put hundreds of hours into it over the next year

GameSkinny: 9/10
Monster Hunter provides a rush and a challenge few games can match, and those pair well with a heavy build customization system and a sky-high skill ceiling. In short, Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak is good. It's very good and worth every penny of its asking price several times over.

GameGrin: 8.5/10
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak is a great expansion to an already good game. You'll appreciate all the changes and new features added, but it won't give you a challenge until much later.

Rock, Paper, Shotgun: Unscored
So, I guess Sunbreak is maybe a little less grand than I expected? The new monsters are neat, as are the excellent follower quests, but as a whole Sunbreak feels a whole lot like Rise with a bunch of quality of life features thrown in. The true appeal, really, lies in that advanced difficulty. If you're desperate for a challenge, to face off against monsters whose ferocity finally matches their stature, to use their bones for fancy new armour sets that celebrate those achievements, then Sunbreak is for you...Still, I liked Sunbreak a hell of a lot.

Game Informer: 7.75/10
I've had a great time with Sunbreak overall. The lack of new monsters plagues the early hours, but there's plenty to love if you keep at it. The added flexibility of the Switch Skill Swap system is a freeing and fun expansion to combat for hardcore hunters and the new creatures in the Master Rank quests – when you get to them – breathe life into the experience. For someone already invested in Monster Hunter, there's plenty to love in Sunbreak. Just don't expect to see a lot of new content in the opening hours.

PC Gamer: 89/100
Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak is more of the same for Rise fans, which is great, but the lack of truly 'new' stuff is disappointing.

RPG Site: 9/10
While not quite perfect, Sunbreak confidently brings all of Monster Hunter Rise's best ideas to the next level.

Última edição:
Existe algum esquema pra conseguir desbloquear isso de só aparecer pessoas da América Latina quando faz o SOS? Muito ruim isso pra fazer rampage e é uma limitação da versão de PC, apenas.
Desbloquear nunca ouvi falar, acho q só mudando a região de download pra uma que tenha mais gente jogando

Bom dia, tem alguém aqui que também esta tendo problema com o jogo depois que comprou a DLC? O meu simplesmente congela na tela de carregamento de dados, da crash e envia o relatorio pra crapcom. Primeira vez que faço pre-compra de algo e acontece isso, simplesmente nao consigo jogar o jogo que rodava normal antes dessa atualização. Pre-compra nunca mais!

Bom dia, tem alguém aqui que também esta tendo problema com o jogo depois que comprou a DLC? O meu simplesmente congela na tela de carregamento de dados, da crash e envia o relatorio pra crapcom. Primeira vez que faço pre-compra de algo e acontece isso, simplesmente nao consigo jogar o jogo que rodava normal antes dessa atualização. Pre-compra nunca mais!
Você usava algum mod? se sim é só deletar, se n ai n sei oq pode ser :hmm:

Você usava algum mod? se sim é só deletar, se n ai n sei oq pode ser :hmm:

Não, nenhum! Eu vi aqui que no forum do jogo algumas outras opções, quando chegar em casa vou testar. Mas pra mim o jogo ja decepcionou, ja estava com um pe atras, resolvi da uma chance por causa dos anteriores e acontece isso, nao so comigo, mas com varios outros usuarios la do forum. Ridiculo.

Tentei algumas soluções e deu certo. Estou no MR3 agora, acabei de craftar ontem a noite a armadura do ceanataur. Até agora bem menos monstros novos comparado ao iceborne, vamos ver daqui pra frente.

:notbad:

"zerei" o jogo ontem, achei mt melhor q o rise, agora quero ve se o endgame vai conseguir me segurar por mt tempo :hmm:

Galera, alguém tem um save aí do início de sunbreak ou proximo a isso?
Eu perdi o meu save, por causa daquele problema na época que o jogo lançou que tinha que desativar o backup na nuvem e tal, ai tinha esquecido disso e formatei o pc. Ai perdi mais de 80 horas de jogo e não estou muito animado de começar de novo.

Tem como mudar a ``atitude`` do amigato para ataque?O meu esta suporte...

Users who are viewing this thread

Voltar