Plant vs Undead - Farm 2.0 - Jogo NFT Play and Earn

muito mecânicas essas respostas!! trouxeram muita coisa, mas ao mesmo tempo, tudo muito nebuloso ainda!!
foda... comunidade nao vai gostar nao!

Já penso que é igual toda empresa, vc tem que especular para sair do papel, eles tão fazendo isso, as pessoas precisam acreditar para o dev fazer, n tem mto como correr, é acreditar ou nao, ficar em cima do muro só piora

1. Will there be new plants and lands selling both in PVP and Farm3.0? Estimated buget to start it for new players.

A: yes, there will be new plants to be sold. As for the budget for new players, it’s actually a great time to join in the community right now before the price shoots up again.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
O sonho dos caras

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 10:47]
[Encaminhado de Francisco Gonzalez (drulock)]
Hi, everyone! I'm Francisco Gonzalez (Drulock), i am discord mod Spanish (Colombia). I hope all of you are doing ok. =)

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 10:47]
1-Is the weekly 10% increase in LE: PvU capped?

2-What will the rental of plants be like?

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 10:49]
1-Is the weekly 10% increase in LE: PvU capped?

A: Once update 3.0 is out, this entire mechanic will be replaced.

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 10:51]
2. Rental was in our plan from the beginning. However, just like many removed featured, rental will require a lot of resource.
In stead of rental, we prefer lowering entry barrier for new players.

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 10:53]
[Encaminhado de Tom PVU]
Hi all, this is Tom, the telegram Mod of Thailand. Regarding to the new coming PVP, please help to clarify

1. Will there be new plants and lands selling both in PVP and Farm3.0? Estimated buget to start it for new players.

2. What is the power of the old/replicated plants comparing with new selling bundle plants in PVP?\

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 10:55]

A: yes, there will be new plants to be sold. As for the budget for new players, it’s actually a great time to join in the community right now before the price shoots up again.

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 10:56]
2. What is the power of the old/replicated plants comparing with new selling bundle plants in PVP?\

A: The new and old plants should be very similar in power. In the long term, we want each plant to have their own unique characteristics and fill in different niche instead of being overpowered compared to one another.

Hello! I'm the representative of the South Korea PVU community. Call me froot ring. Our community has two questions.
1. Do you have plans to be listed on Binance or Coinbase? If you are planning, when can you know the timing?
2.Raising the LE exchange rate cannot stop the falling price of PVU . The biggest reason is that there is no usage of PVU token. Let us know the rough plan that you have.

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 10:59]
[Forwarded from Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel]
Token usages is not the parameter to estimate its strength.

Do you prefer having 100 usages and 100k users

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 11:00]
or 1 usage and 1 million users?

Bah que cara abusado kkkkkkkkkkkkk
Eu prefiro que a moeda não caia FDP

Hello! I'm the representative of the South Korea PVU community. Call me froot ring. Our community has two questions.
1. Do you have plans to be listed on Binance or Coinbase? If you are planning, when can you know the timing?
2.Raising the LE exchange rate cannot stop the falling price of PVU . The biggest reason is that there is no usage of PVU token. Let us know the rough plan that you have.

Token usages is not the parameter to estimate its strength.

Bah que cara abusado kkkkkkkkkkkkk
Eu prefiro que a moeda não caia FDP
Acho que ficou tão ofendido que até pulou a primeira pergunta :bwahaha:

Os mods gringos tão violentos nas perguntas kk

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 10:57]
[Encaminhado de 르트링 후]

2. Token usages is not the parameter to estimate its strength.

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 11:01]
Our goal is to acquire users from an even broader scene.

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 11:01]
Not just NFT game but traditional gamers too.

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 11:03]
1. Of course we do and all this information will be NDA, until then we will just enjoy our game.

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 11:04]
[Encaminhado de Leo Zhang]
Good evening Mr. Quy. I'm Leo, the telegram Mod for Chinese. I have two questions from our Chinese group:

1、The devs team seems to be helpless with players who use a third-party software, and you have not forcibly cleaned up their assets for players who have been banned. As a result, they can still use third-party software to access their accounts and sell LE for profit. Do you have the ability to deal with cheating players and the use of third-party software? How tough are your attitudes towards such players?

2、The growth of a project requires not only the participation of new players, but also the participation of large institutions and large funds, such as games like AXIE, ILV, and Mbox. Do you have any plans and measures to attract large institutions and large funds players to join? The profits of retail investors are now too high, which has seriously affected the health of the economy. Do you have any specific measures to adjust the profits of retail investors?

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 11:08]
1、The devs team seems to be helpless with players who use a third-party software, and you have not forcibly cleaned up their assets for players who have been banned. As a result, they can still use third-party software to access their accounts and sell LE for profit. Do you have the ability to deal with cheating players and the use of third-party software? How tough are your attitudes towards such players?

A: The reality is we have banned upward of tens of thousands of wallets from using 3rd party tools and and exploits. By now, players should have known we have a zero tolerance policy regarding cheats and hacks.

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 11:13]
2、The growth of a project requires not only the participation of new players, but also the participation of large institutions and large funds, such as games like AXIE, ILV, and Mbox. Do you have any plans and measures to attract large institutions and large funds players to join? The profits of retail investors are now too high, which has seriously affected the health of the economy. Do you have any specific measures to adjust the profits of retail investors?

A: we don’t have large institutions behind us. All players who own a large amount of tokens at this point is because they play our game since the beginning and earn their tokens, so we won’t punish them for playing the game. And yes, we do keep track of how our players earn their tokens.

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 11:14]
[Encaminhado de Grimhound]
Hello Sir Quy. Im Grimhound, a Discord Moderator for English Countries and Philippines.
Just wank to ask these short questions from my community,

1.) Can you expand more the partnership of Farming and PVE mode?

2.) Due to Factory Chain, PVP mode and marketplace being new and untested, will there be an audit for all 3 to check for vulnerabilities?

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 11:19]
1.) Can you expand more the partnership of Farming and PVE mode?

A: They are part of a whole game and will complement each other. In simple terms, all materials you gain from farming can be used to improve your plants when PvE and vice versa. You can check our sneak peek at farm 3.0 here: https://plantvsundead.substack.com/...&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&utm_source=

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 11:19]
2.) Due to Factory Chain, PVP mode and marketplace being new and untested, will there be an audit for all 3 to check for vulnerabilities?

A: Yes.

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 11:23]
[Encaminhado de ロビン (NEVER DM YOU FIRST) ツ]
Good day to all! I am spoofiyy from the Philippines' Telegram Community. We have these two questions:

1. As the burning of NFTs was already discussed, what are your plans on the future burning mechanism of the LE and PVU token?

2. Do you have a clear business model for a sustainable game economy and how are you planning to implement it?

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 11:26]
1. As the burning of NFTs was already discussed, what are your plans on the future burning mechanism of the LE and PVU token?

A: As of right now, only 10% of the total supply for PVU tokens is in circulation, so no plan to burn them for now. On the other hands, LE will have a lot more usage in update 3.0 (upgrading farms, building houses, raising undead etc.), so it will be burned of through those activities.

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 11:28]
2. Do you have a clear business model for a sustainable game economy and how are you planning to implement it?

A: Yes. Since we have decided to split Farm mode and PvP mode into their own separate game, each game will have their own economy model. There will be a lot of testing before both games come out to make sure the economy is sustainable.

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 11:30]
[Encaminhado de CHRISTIAN]
Good evening Mr.Quy. I'm Christian, from Philippines, Moderator of Facebook Group Global Community.

Here are some questions gathered from our community.

1.)What will happen if you lose in PvP?What do you lose? Can you have any gain even losing?

2.) Will there be a breeding system for plants/trees?

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 11:33]
1.)What will happen if you lose in PvP?What do you lose? Can you have any gain even losing?

A: you won’t lose anything actually, not even your plants’ durability. But you also won’t gain anything. Keep in mind that our rating system will make sure you’re match with players that are around your level, so you should have about 50-50 chance to win a match.

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 11:34]
2.) Will there be a breeding system for plants/trees?

A: I assume this is asking for PvP mode. The answer is no, but daily quests and casual mode (non-rank games) will provide you with materials to craft new NFT plants.

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 11:35]
[Encaminhado de Andy Mac Donald]
Hello Mr. Quy and everyone, I'm Andy from Argentina, and I'm Facebook Mod for Global Community.
Another questions from our community are:

1_Can we exchange PVU/LE to new token?

2_PvP will be playable on browser or APK? Will you make apps for playStore and AppleStore?

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 11:37]
1_Can we exchange PVU/LE to new token?

A: For LE: no. However, since PVU is a token, you can sell your PVU on exchanges and buy the new tokens.

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 11:38]
2_PvP will be playable on browser or APK? Will you make apps for playStore and AppleStore?

A; Yes, and you can already find our PvP APK demo on our main website here https://plantvsundead.com/

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 11:39]
*Correction: there will be apps on Play store and AppleStore. We won’t do PvP mode on browser due to latency issues.

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 11:41]
[Encaminhado de Cuong]
Hello everyone! I'm Cuong, the supporter for Viet Nam group. I hope you're doing great. And i have collected some questions for tonight :). As the last one, i have more than 2 question

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 11:41]
[Encaminhado de Cuong]
1.As substack information, Land can be combine from smaller block, so what about present land? could it be split and combine freely?
2 - Are you have any plan for Guild/Clan modes, World Boss, or metaverse quests ?
3 - Can you be more specific about the requirement of cloning NFT from Farm to PVP? and in PVP model, after out of limited usage, these plant could be burnt to material for make anything else?
4 - How will Factoken affect another token - such as PVU?
5 - Can you make a general announcement about the list of banned wallets and update weekly? Just to inform the community that you are still checking continuously to keep the game steady
6. why is it so laggy when the server splits the list, but now it's not lagging when it's all open?

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 11:50]
[Forwarded from Cuong]
1.As substack information, Land can be combine from smaller block, so what about present land? could it be split and combine freely?

A. Please wait for further announcement.

2 - Are you have any plan for Guild/Clan modes, World Boss, or metaverse quests ?

A.We always aim for better quality and new contents.

3 - Can you be more specific about the requirement of cloning NFT from Farm to PVP? and in PVP model, after out of limited usage, these plant could be burnt to material for make anything else?

A.No requirement, we will handle the process, you just have to follow the instructions. Burned-out plants can be exchange for new materials (which can be use to do other things)

4 - How will Factoken affect another token - such as PVU?

A.FAC is not the native stable token. We will have many options: BUSD or USDT.

5 - Can you make a general announcement about the list of banned wallets and update weekly? Just to inform the community that you are still checking continuously to keep the game steady

A.We might do this if it's necessary.

6. why is it so laggy when the server splits the list, but now it's not lagging when it's all open?

A. We're working with 3 big partners at the moment to improve our server day-by-day.

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 11:52]
[Encaminhado de MagicGarden]
Hello Sir Quy, Hello Best community in the World! I'm Felipe A.K.A MagicGarden, and I Am Discord Mod for Chile-Argentina-Venezuela Countries
Hope all of you are having a nice day!
Just wank to ask these short questions from My Community:

1) How is the decision-making process for the game (Farm, PVP and future games)? Between how many people falls that responsibility before make a change?

2) Is there any plan about exchanging sunflower mama(50-60) for a seed? or maybe count as a sappling?

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 12:01]
1) How is the decision-making process for the game (Farm, PVP and future games)? Between how many people falls that responsibility before make a change?

A: Our company has sized up quite a bit since the initial launch of the game, meaning each decision is considered even more strictly before they are implemented. We cannot explain the entire process here, but just know that none of our decisions were made without careful consideration.

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 12:03]
2) Is there any plan about exchanging sunflower mama(50-60) for a seed? or maybe count as a sappling?

A: We want Sunflower Mama to serve a different purpose compared to Saplings, so they will have their own exchange mechanic in the future.

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 12:04]
Last one from Raven.

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 12:04]
[Encaminhado de Raven☘️ @agusmology (Never DM u First)]
Hello Sir Quy. I'm Raven, the Telegram Moderator for Indonesia 🇮🇩.
Here are my 2 selected questions from my community.

1. How do devs solve the nft inflation problem? We've seen it ourselves in the marketplace there are too many people selling plants. Then later when the PVP launches, it could be worst that many people flock to sell plants at the farm and continue to move to PVP.

2. I know we will take snapshot on our current NFT plant and copy it to new PVE/PVP game but in the future are there any plans for newly created NFT plant to be able to bridge and used on PVE/PVP game?

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 12:11]
1. How do devs solve the nft inflation problem? We've seen it ourselves in the marketplace there are too many people selling plants. Then later when the PVP launches, it could be worst that many people flock to sell plants at the farm and continue to move to PVP.

A: When we implemented the World Tree, we have already accounted for this situation. Just know that, by selling more plants on the marketplace, the chance for both new and old players to obtain good NFT for a cheaper price in preparation for PvP is higher. When PvP mode comes out, people who sell all their plants will simply lag behind and won’t reap any benefits from PvP mode.

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 12:13]
2. I know we will take snapshot on our current NFT plant and copy it to new PVE/PVP game but in the future are there any plans for newly created NFT plant to be able to bridge and used on PVE/PVP game?

A: As of right now, there is no plan for this. PvP and Farm modes are separate games and they will develop in their own ways.

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 12:14]
spanish comunity say me this thing, can answer this question?

Don't you think that publishing the team profiles would generate more trust? taking into account that we are at a time when the confidence of the game is in doubt?

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 12:15]
PVU started with no VCs, no big backer behind

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 12:16]
We're just a group of game creators who see the potential of using blockchain in games.

This gives us the freedom to create our games, but it also means that we are very vulnerable.

Not to mention that some of my teammates have received threatening messages.

As a result, we need time to let our legal team do their work.

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 12:17]
We will go public when we're ready. For now, please see our commitment to the quality of our products.

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 12:18]
That is all for our AMA today!

Plants Vs Undead - Official Announcement Channel, [27.09.21 12:18]
Thank you to every PVUer for today's AMA. Many thanks to mods that have spent their time to bring those questions from their community to us. We hope everyone had a great day and hoping this AMA has answered some of your concerns. We are always here and listen to your opinion to bring a promising future to PVU.
Lastly, you can find a summary of our AMA on our substack later on.

Última edição:
Acabou

Atualmente só existindo kk

Bom, o que eu precebi ate agora foi:
1- Pelo visto aquela historia de binance não vai rolar
2- Vai continuar chovendo NFT no mercado e eles não tem a menor ideia de como evitar a queda de preços.
3- Eles seguem usando aquela historia do 1 MILHÃO de players pra justificar que o que está sendo feito esta dando certo.
4- Quem vendeu a 4 Dolares se deu bem. :fire:

We will go public when we're ready. For now, please see our commitment to the quality of our products.

È isso ai, eu estou vendendo tudo! TUDO! haha depois dessa ai tenho 0 confiança nesse pseudo jogo! Especialmente pôr eles estarem considerando BUSD/USDT e não BNB como base do novo jogo.

Meh falando serio esse AMA começou bem mas os caras desviaram tanto das perguntas importantes e até ignoraram umas chaves, se eles ficarem calados pelos próximos dias provavelmente o PVU vai valorizar e se manter até chegar o modo PVP, mas isso só se eles calarem a boca e desaparecerem.

Última edição:
Esse AMA teve alguma utilidade pratica? Teve um monte de questões importantes que forem respondidas basicamente com - Confia no pai... só que eu e boa parte da comunidade não confiamos...

Achei bem vago, esperava algo mais sobre as mecânicas à serem implantadas. As respostas que foram dadas não foi nada além do que ja estava nas ultimas declarações oficiais. Quase nada de novo, já que virei investidor de longo prazo (forçadamente, hue) o negócio é esperar o jogo sair na prática mesmo para vermos e colocarmos a mão na massa.

È isso ai, eu estou vendendo tudo! TUDO! haha depois dessa ai tenho 0 confiança nesse pseudo jogo! Especialmente pôr eles estarem considerando BUSD/USDT e não BNB como base do novo jogo.

Meh falando serio esse AMA começou bem mas os caras desviaram tanto das perguntas importantes e até ignoraram umas chaves, se eles ficarem calados pelos próximos dias provavelmente o PVU vai valorizar e se manter até chegar o modo PVP, mas isso só se eles calarem a boca e desaparecerem.
Desde que a maioria ainda acredite o jogo não morre. Pelos "upvotes" que deram na respostas dá pra ver que a maioria ainda acredita nesses safados :sefu:

Esse AMA teve alguma utilidade pratica? Teve um monte de questões importantes que forem respondidas basicamente com - Confia no pai... só que eu e boa parte da comunidade não confiamos...
Teve, corram para as colinas.

Claro que teve! Quem estava esperto vendeu sua NFT por 4 USD, o resto agora vai ter que aproveitar o marasmo dos 3USD, gradualmente o jogo ainda deve manter a confiança parca e inexistente, mas como o modo PVP só deve vir no fim do ano eu acho que a moeda deve voltar pros 2 USD em uma semana no maximo duas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Voltar