• Prezados usuários,

Por questões de segurança, a partir de 22/04/2024 os usuários só conseguirão logar no fórum se estiverem com a "Verificação em duas etapas" habilitada em seu perfil.

Para habilitar a "Verificação em duas etapas" entre em sua conta e "Click" em seu nick name na parte superior da página, aparecerá opções de gestão de sua conta, entre em "Senha e segurança", a primeira opção será para habilitar a "Verificação em duas etapas".

Clicando alí vai pedir a sua senha de acesso ao fórum, e depois vai para as opções de verificação, que serão as seguintes:

***Código de verificação via aplicativo*** >>>Isso permite que você gere um código de verificação usando um aplicativo em seu telefone.

***Email de confirmação*** >>>Isso enviará um código por e-mail para verificar seu login.

***Códigos alternativos*** >>>Esses códigos podem ser usados para fazer login se você não tiver acesso a outros métodos de verificação.

Existe as 3 opções acima, e para continuar acessando o fórum a partir de 22/04/2024 você deverá habilitar uma das 03 opções.

Tópico para tirar dúvidas>>>>https://forum.adrenaline.com.br/threads/obrigatoriedade-da-verificacao-em-duas-etapas-a-partir-de-24-04-2024-duvidas.712290/

Atencionamente,

Administração do Fórum Adrenaline

[PREVIEW] Ready or Not

Pô que pena, comprei esse jogo a um tempo atrás justamente por ser mais parecido com o Swat 4.
Relaxa, tem esperança ainda, está em EA. De qualquer forma para hoje é o mais parecido, não sei aquele da camera que tá ficando hypado.

Achei bem legal esse mod de body cam.. alguém aí já usou?

uma duvida sobre esse jogo galera..
eu nao tenho nenhum amigo na steam com esse game...eu consigo fazer os mapas sozinhos ou preciso de algum player junto??

Tenho muito interesse nele, mas se precisar de coop sempre complica pra mim.

Acho muito legal esse tipo de jogo, porem nao conheco muitos nao... ate preciso dar uma pesquisada sobre..

Dá pra jogar sozinho, dá pra jogar com bots, mas a experiência fica comprometida.

Dá pra jogar online com aleatórios visto que o jogo tem um matchmaking. Se comunicando, já é o suficiente pra funcionar.

uma duvida sobre esse jogo galera..
eu nao tenho nenhum amigo na steam com esse game...eu consigo fazer os mapas sozinhos ou preciso de algum player junto??

Tenho muito interesse nele, mas se precisar de coop sempre complica pra mim.

Acho muito legal esse tipo de jogo, porem nao conheco muitos nao... ate preciso dar uma pesquisada sobre..

Dá pra jogar sozinho com os bots, mas é muito melhor com os amigos

Volume #56 Ready or Not Development Update
Welcome to the 56th edition of our biweekly newsletter! Today, it's time for a deep dive into one of the most essential aspects of development: concept art. We will explore a general approach to the creation of these styles for our tactical shooter, Ready or Not. By following the post, we will understand different levels of importance, together with exciting behind-the-scenes graphics.

In some instances, we are joined by one of the many remarkable artists and personalities here at VOID Interactive, Ropolio!

Introduction

Before checking behind the curtains, we must understand exactly what concept art is. To put it simply, it represents the visual design generation of an item, character, or even area that does not yet exist. This automatically creates a story that is able to flourish into something that players are able to personally experience in several projects, including those connected to the gaming industry.

Take a look at the following selection of outfits that precisely represent the Los Suenos Police Department’s progression when it comes to the vast imagination of the artists.

a2796396d6379f153cbdaf3190d8df300e321ad8.jpg

Above: Modular designs for detectives in the police department, or on the scene.

fe7a092598c939617961328b076ad579fe2cdd46.png

The history and connection to RON

Many of us are no strangers to the classics that owe their existence to this very practice. From iconic titles like Legend of Zelda and Grand Theft Auto, to mesmerizing adventures like Ori and the Blind Forest, all games have historical significance in gaming concept art. It represents an indispensable stage in video game pre-production, breathing life into imaginative worlds and laying the foundation for the experiences that await players.

It’s the same for Ready or Not, where everything must match the immersive environment, whether that be the equipment of the SWAT units, colors, or the next room that may require a tactical breach. The team at VOID Interactive is constantly working hard to bring these ideas to reality, and by using reference points, it can create an arsenal of goals for the project.

Our Police Station rework is a prime example of what thorough early analysis can offer players when they first step into this well-built structure. Together with other design departments, it can easily be said that concept art has the ability to transform into something memorable in the long run.

6d40f71199e96a2f97eb46615eb7f2e780258f68.jpg

Above: The memorial area where the shrine can be seen through player navigation.

Giving life to Streamer and Michael

As discussed earlier, reference points play an important role in laying the groundwork for pre-production assets. Looking at our recent cinematic trailer and biweekly newsletter #55, we can easily inspect topics regarding Michael, also known as Milky Toes on the internet.

"Along with photobashing for clothing, I've been integrating artificial intelligence to speed up my workflow, specifically for faces and clothing folds. It helps create a likeness without using a real human's face. When talking about my main inspiration, I researched different youtubers and streamers to assist me in finalizing the necessary looks that created Michael."

🎨 Ropolio

Even with Ready or Not being his first gaming project, Ropolio's talent and attention to detail allow him to dodge obstacles while providing intuitive visions for the project. Combining this with the strengths of other developers, the team can reach its designated goals much more smoothly.

360cd0d1eff79612ed6c944ae317dfc961e6a57d.jpg

Above: Early preview of the problematic individual himself, Michael Williams.

Extras

Before concluding our showcase, we are happy to show even more ambitious foundations to the community.

A quick look at the Debanco guards, a security group armed with non-lethal equipment such as pepper sprays and tasers, ready to defend their armored trucks from any perceived threat.

29cbe759fbc216dfc4ef1a17dce1a947602a0ff7.png

Armed with powerful weaponry and still representing style, Senator Forment's bodyguards are no beginners in the art of primary and secondary weapon combinations.

8663bad70f8492cf467d0ca527216797ba9fe438.jpg

Last but not least, an early yet mysterious preview of the new farm.

68f594005c9b2fe388ba129814b48bdbd8e19efc.jpg

Conclusion

This concludes our 56th briefing. Be sure to tune in next time for more development news!

If you’d like to help us test new content during playtesting periods on the Supporter exclusive experimental branch, provide us with your game feedback, and keep up with the Supporter community; you can become a supporter at www.voidinteractive.net or at our Steam store page.

Are you a content creator on YouTube or Twitch looking for new games? We got you covered; Ready or Not has officially partnered with Lurkit to elevate gameplay! Make sure to follow us here: https://www.lurkit.com/games/ready-or-not

• Curtir
Reações: utR
Volume #57 Ready or Not Development Update
Welcome to the 57th edition of our biweekly newsletter! Today, we will share one of our community's highly requested topics, the upcoming customization in Ready or Not.

Remember that the following is an early preview of our customization system, and everything that the players see here will look entirely different later. This will incorporate the community's involvement at various stages rather than just during the final touches.

Introduction

The VOID Interactive team constantly uses their brushes and canvases to expand the clothing combinations so you can distinguish yourself easily when approaching the dangerous streets of Los Sueños.

Mery.G (Gerard), an ambitious character artist at VOID, will be joining different parts of our news to share more information about the process.

Presentation: Gloves

Kicking off with a practical but essential clothing piece for SWAT members, the players can choose from a long list of gloves through an available UI. We understand that aesthetics play an important role in an immersive game such as Ready or Not, so you will have the freedom to add or switch parts for your character while combining your favorite colors.

After talking to Gerard, he decided to dive a bit into his key references that make all these assets possible.

"When I started getting into the whole 3D creation realm, I started making content for a competition called 'Make ArmA not War.' The premise was simple: just create content. The better I got at it, the more I realized how simple and fun it is to be able to just replicate things you see or have used in real life, and that just stuck with me. I love anything art, painting, or music, so this is my way of expressing and enjoying myself, and I'm happy we have people excited about and enjoying the things we've released. Also, I love collaborating and working with others and, when possible, helping or teaching them, as I feel like I always learn something new from everyone I meet."

🎨 Mery.G

b3a57707981b0110b65fd6ef4778b3e483cf009b.jpg
eddd6f36292f067d726deebf3bd2b81997c737b3.jpg
472eda1ecc13c14ce6011ead73c0f38644651977.jpg
Above: Multiple images representing some of the many skins when talking about gloves.

Presentation: Shoes

Can't chase Los Sueños suspects without something to support your agility. Originally, this section was not planned for the early preview due to the shoes still catching up with the attention and love compared to the other ones but we believe that this will still give an idea for future reference.

"It's important to us that we tell the stories of those who place their lives in danger to help those in need. No matter how gritty and terrible these scenarios might be, it is part of what makes them
realistic.

This feat also finds people utilizing different tools and equipment for the specific jobs, and While I know it might not be as exciting for some to play 'Dress Up' it is a way for us as Developers to offer players their own way of expression within our game, Giving the players the option to choose How the game looks in first person so that the stories and things that develop as they play our game become their stories too."

🎨 Mery.G

38a3dce02d99470e89fbae98b218c46b4d62bfe4.jpg
2b43234b613e654feba88474f1556fa6a8bc266d.jpg
Above: A work-in-progress look at something slick and sporty, together with a splash of texture as partial conclusion.

Presentation: Glasses

The department managed to experiment with a variety of accessories as well. As seen in this development update, we are trying to step away from the "choose a full outfit" format since that can automatically block a lot of freedom regarding character customization.

"It's really exciting to work in this area, mainly because I can't wait to see people using a lot of the things we create in their videos or reviews. I'm always humbled to see things I've helped create in people's content; it is quite surreal.

The tools We've been using for a lot of the creative work being done have been things like Autodesk Maya, Blender, Adobe Substance Painter and Zbrush."

🎨 Mery.G

04fd8b1ddc64636ef4d03b20dbc2edc23199192f.png
6bac805c0fe656bc0a2ffe2f4fd2086a526fe056.jpg
Above: Different color tints and types for one of the accessory sections, glasses.

Presentation: Masks

As an experienced member of the Special Weapons and Tactics team, your duty is to serve and protect the citizens of Los Suenos, placing yourself in extreme scenarios where mere seconds are deemed essential. With that in mind, showing an imposing presence through strategies is not out of the question.

Gather your friends and let your ideas flow with fresh additions to the tactical masks collection.

"I've been a longtime collaborator with Modding projects and Groups, Red Hammer Studios, and USP. It's always a pleasant experience to see how talented all these artists are. Those who don't know that I source and try a lot of the gear we use as references, and I love going to different airsoft events here in the States like MSW, so there's also that. Shout out to TFM!"

🎨 Mery.G

3e716a9157fca6913b9521a11e46aba3ea00cd80.png
1426394de1a66f6002e7239dac2d8dbb3012c159.jpg
Above: A few examples connected to headgear that allow the player to have more doors toward preferences.

Feel free to explore a seamless blend of designs as you mix and match across your gameplay. We look forward to showing our members the final versions of this system in the near future.

641239e00c59a51816e68aa5ec0a6c8c11b1a75e.png

Conclusion

This concludes our 57th briefing. Be sure to tune in next time for more development news!

If you’d like to help us test new content during playtesting periods on the Supporter exclusive experimental branch, provide us with your game feedback, and keep up with the Supporter community; you can become a supporter at www.voidinteractive.net or at our Steam store page.

Are you a content creator on YouTube or Twitch looking for new games? We got you covered; Ready or Not has officially partnered with Lurkit to elevate gameplay! Make sure to follow us here: https://www.lurkit.com/games/ready-or-not

surreal a IA dos Bots. sem chance...

Sem dano sofrido, tomei um na cabeca de longe em um campo no telhado.... fui pra vala na certa. Muito desbalanceado.

Volume #58 - Ready or Not Development Update
Calling all units,

Welcome to the 58th edition of our biweekly newsletter! Today, we will introduce yet another highly anticipated feature, the upcoming Suspect AI in Ready or Not.

Please note that what is presented is a work in progress, and final results may look or play differently from what this newsletter represents.

Introduction

Our AI Design team is always looking for ways to enhance the gameplay loop, making the game feel even more realistic and challenging. Today’s newsletter will discuss the Suspect AI systems and how we aim to throw a spanner in your perfectly laid-out plans.

Join us as we speak about the suspect AI system and how our AI Designer, Bradley, tackles the challenge of making suspects behave more naturally toward player actions.

2519f9e87084a020237d7738ad9abfa115d6e15a.png

The Gameplay Loop

At its core, Ready or Not thrives on immersing players in a realistic, challenging, tactical first-person shooter environment. However, this comes with challenges:

‘How do we make the gameplay loop feel stable and challenging while still remaining fair?’

The answer to this is quite complex, and to properly immerse the player, we are exploring many ways that AI can interact and react to certain situations.

06d4fc4366813717947213d88bfb339bfc70936e.jpg

Suspect AI: Freedom of Movement

Many FPS games with enemy AI may set an 'optimal' combat distance when fighting the player. This makes AI (AKA ‘actors’) in those games have potentially undesirable behaviors on some levels, such as leaving rooms with the player at awkward moments.

In Ready or Not, though, we strive to give our AI freedom to improvise and re-approach situations and face players with the challenge of controlling that chaos.

"Something I think [Ready or Not] has an advantage over others in that department is we're able to embrace chaos. In traditional shooters, linear ones anyway, when level designers place down actors in a scene, it's generally with the intention that they work within the area they're placed in. In RoN, we only care about this in precombat, where we keep them constrained to the general area they spawn in.

Once the AI is alert, their interaction with the area will dictate how fights feel. So, for instance, in the Agency map, it's not uncommon to have more drawn-out intense gunfights in the lobby due to it having multiple interconnecting entrances and covers for the AI to attack from. Conversely, if you push into the hallway past it, they often duck into one of the rooms to flank you or wait for you since they can't find a good spot to take cover. Honestly, I really like that I can lean more into "chaos" in the game."

However, Bradley also describes the following new system intended to address crowded or empty AI spawn areas, allowing for an optimal gameplay flow on each given level:

"One thing we did recently is add a spawn grouping system. This will allow us to ensure specific parts of the map don't get too crowded or possibly too empty by setting a min/max desired number of characters to spawn within a certain group. This lets me do stuff like set a bunch of possible spawns in an area, then limit the group's max number to like 2 guys. So there could be ten possible spawns, but we won't have to worry about 10 guys in there."

See Below: Neutral AI moving in a set area before player interaction

19673aa453ad9b496051c188619568365083dfbd.gif

Suspect AI: Decision-Making

“Suspects have unfortunately been seen as targets you have to stun or kill because they'll inevitably shoot at you once they become aware.”

One of the challenges we are tackling is to ensure that suspects behave more naturally. Based on player actions, we want to ensure that the suspects will act accordingly. You blow a door open; some suspects will act surprised and cower, and others may hold their ground. This aims to reinvigorate scenarios; players will never know what to expect when tackling obstacles.

Below: AI surrenders after being stunned.

451b5495c8585a9aef17479127c3b8af734da29c.gif

Use of Force

In line with the above and some other scenarios, a suspect might not act aggressively. Based on what a player does, suspects may choose several actions, including surrendering, cowering, retreating, grouping, and, of course, showing aggression (to name a few).

But what happens when a suspect simply does not open fire? In moments like these, you have to consider the Use of Force Continuum - shooting a non-hostile suspect will have consequences. Proceed with the utmost caution and attempt to de-escalate using less-lethal methods. Though, of course, some situations cannot always be avoided.

“You shouldn't be shooting suspects who haven't shown aggression. So situations where a suspect does not open fire can potentially be more stressful - who knows if other suspects are on the way while you're trying to get him to comply!”

Below: AI Fake Surrender GIF

c7ee1d85a7cf3c67893969e2e8c966f7120c8f86.gif

2519f9e87084a020237d7738ad9abfa115d6e15a.png

Conclusion

This concludes our 58th briefing. Be sure to tune in next time for more development news!

Are you a content creator on YouTube or Twitch looking for new games? We have you covered; Ready or Not has officially partnered with Lurkit to elevate gameplay! Make sure to follow us here:
https://www.lurkit.com/games/ready-or-not

Over and out,
VOID Interactive

Sem dano sofrido, tomei um na cabeca de longe em um campo no telhado.... fui pra vala na certa. Muito desbalanceado.
Pior q hj AI está mais perdoável, antigamente acho q era pior antes do update grande

Voces estão com problemas de stutter também?
Jogo tá travando dms aqui, tá bem estranho

Vol. 59 - Ready or Not Development Update
Attention Officers,

Welcome to the 59th edition of our biweekly newsletter, September 8th, 2023! Have your heads on a swivel, because today we'll be taking a look at brand new motion capture from a recent major multi-week motion capture shoot. For this mission the team made a wonderful visit to our friends at Bohemia Interactive and their mocap facilities. Our development team here at VOID is thrilled so far with the results of this marathon of studio time, and we're sure you will be too!

Ambition Through Animation

Some major reasons for this specific motion capture session are the expansive scope in which we want to take our game and the high fidelity variety of animations we wish to include, all with the consistent direction of law enforcement operators. Our expectations are best met by the affordances of optical motion capture, with subsequent attentive tweaking to suit cinematics or gameplay.

This is a massive team effort, and the VOID Animation Team will be giving a more in-depth look into the entire process throughout this newsletter for what this brand new haul of animation data contains, and what it means going forward. This is not our first time working with motion capture so we already knew quite early what we wanted to achieve. To ensure the highest quality we had both cinematic and gameplay animators at the mocap stage to oversee the entire shoot.

Glimpses of just a slice of content from the past weeks of mocap are presented throughout below!

Dramatic Cinematics and Tactical Realism

“Trained [operators] performing what they have been doing naturally in their jobs, on stage, [...] to make the entire experience more authentic and immersive"

This new motion capture data will be represented via compelling cutscenes, gameplay animations, and future trailers that will help bring Ready or Not's gripping storyline to life.

Among 6 dedicated individuals who simultaneously donned their mocap suits for this shoot were several law enforcement professional stunt people with up to decades of Close Quarters Combat career experience, including tactical team leadership.

In close collaboration with our VOID developers we aimed to act out scenarios that are grounded in tactical realism and fit for integration into the game. The combination of trained stunts and CQB experience also meant we had a unique opportunity to capture dynamic animations that will see a wide range of potential use. It was especially a game changer and a humble learning experience to be able to “consult with [the operators] directly on stage, learning everything regarding CQB and SWAT tactics” during the shoot.

Video below: A tactical team climbing into an overwatch position.

With improved tactics shining in mocap performance for SWAT operators comes revamped arrest animations, allowing you to safely secure subjects with confidence using 20 variations of trained officers making arrests. It goes without saying that all of their other movements as well were recorded and will find places across countless areas of SWAT portrayal in-game.

Also in the expected changes are improved variations between animation types such as Suspect AI fake surrenders, melee, hostage taking, and more.

Video below: Suspects engaging in bladed combat.

True to Life

Although our previous animation captures in-game were serviceable, we wanted to raise our standards even higher. To scratch some of the surface, in this mocap session we recorded over “100 new death animations, more than 25 new movesets, and 90 or so new world building animations” to ground you in the gameworld.

Video below: SWAT is en route to the scene.

The updated performances brought by this motion capture will allow us to better convey the diverse array characters you will encounter in the game. Run animations for different physiques, for example, will better portray each individual character rather than adhering to the basic running animation cycle we had in the past. Some new flee animations are even motivated by a bit of safe method acting… through chases involving a sizable sledgehammer.

Video below: A stunt wire gag portrays an explosive level impact.

On a more serious note, the personal experiences of our officers will be better represented across the animation rigging, with some having more military experience and also the continued inclusion of female operators. SWAT AI in-game who have lore describing particular military training may be expected to act out traces of animation behaviors that we found unique compared to those more purely steeped in law enforcement conventions.

“A big change in gameplay that will happen with all of the new data [is how] it will make the game more natural and smooth— the enemies and SWAT will actually visually reflect all of the training and military experience they went through, [whereas previous animations were] a rough estimation based on real reference.”

Video below: Some smooth weapon transitions of a trained operator.

Conclusion

All in all, as a result of this mocap session you will see massively overhauled character animations across all areas of the game. We want the immersive experience of our gameplay to be as fully reflected and facilitated by how you move through it. With over 4 TERABYTES of spectacular data from this motion capture shoot alone, there will certainly be plenty to pull from as we forge ever forward achieving our ambitions.

This concludes our 59th development briefing. Be sure to tune in next time for more development news!

Are you a content creator on Youtube or Twitch looking for new games? We've got you covered; Ready or Not has partnered with Lurkit to elevate gameplay! Link up with our Lurkit campaign here[www.lurkit.com].

Make sure you follow Ready or Not on Steam here.

Keep your feet on the ground.

VOID Interactive

Voces estão com problemas de stutter também?
Jogo tá travando dms aqui, tá bem estranho
Sim, todos estão. Depende do mapa. O jogo só piora a performance a cada update.
--- Post duplo é unido automaticamente: ---

A IA desse jogo é extremamente estúpida, previsível e desbalanceada. Tem mods que trazem um balanceamento melhor, mas continua estúpida e previsível. Zero avanço desde a data do lançamento.

Vol.60 - Ready or Not Development Briefing - Special PSA

Attention Officers,

Thank you for joining us for the 60th edition of our biweekly development briefing, September 22, 2023!

Today, we have some important details to cover in the form of a Public Service Announcement regarding the game's ongoing development process, and technical reasons for a lack of public build updates as our many departments work effectively towards delivering you all the 1.0 version of the game. In this process we will describe avoiding development crunch, maintaining efficiency, and a technical perspective that represents the challenges our currently rapid and all-enveloping development progress presents for releasing incremental public updates.

It's all about forward momentum rather than perpetual Early Access, and we will see this project through to meet you all at its many future successes and a mature, complete stage. We are incredibly pleased with the progress we’ve made so far, and although we're sorry about the absence of recent incremental public build updates, we appreciate you all continuing to stick with us so that these exciting game changes can be released together once 1.0 eventually arrives.

(Note: The term “incremental update” refers to a public build that is released as an update in-between major milestone development versions of the game. These public builds contrast with development builds of the game, which are not yet released)

As we discuss examples that illustrate this development topic, you will also find substantial new work-in-progress content throughout this briefing!

All-Enveloping Development Progress and You

Ideally, we'd love to provide you, our playerbase, with as many public builds to play as possible. However, due to our current progress there are currently interconnected and inseparable challenges with doing this based on our status of a rapid, all-enveloping game development focus over this period in preparation for the 1.0 release.

Examples of some such interconnected challenges that result from this progress are outlined in the section below; the main point is that we are in extremely rapid development of many different interdependent systems across the game, and to ship an incremental update would require effectively halting, reverting, and synchronizing fragments of our forward progress at a critical moment winding up to the larger 1.0 release.

An All-Enveloping Example

In this hypothetical example, let's say we plan to release a public build as an incremental update that contains the new level, Coyote, for you all to play.

As previously mentioned, we've been working on every single aspect of the game— from revamped SWAT AI (to be showcased at a later date!) to extensive UI/UX overhauls/additions. They're not compartmentalized into any "group" where we can just cleanly export them to a public build in isolation from the rest of the development build features.

This means that at this stage of development from a technical perspective, adding the new Coyote level would require us to also add all these other features in some form:

- First of all, we need to provide you with our new AI spawn system and AI improvements. This means a lot of polishing, subsequently taking time away from our current pre-content 'lock' focus and therefore delaying full release. This sort of content-lock roadblock taking away from our current development priorities is a trend for all the remaining bullet points below.
- ("Pre-Content lock” refers to a point in time where we solidify existing features, stop adding new ones, and polish them for a new release).

(Image below: A slice of Coyote’s current WIP version)
ae9PLxw.jpg

86xTpkw.jpg

1zlSIGQ.jpg

(Image below: Some of Coyote’s WIP AI points of interest)
OCfwEQO.jpg

- We would need to provide you with all our new Coyote level characters, most of which are still pending character rigging, and one or two are still being developed in the art stage.
- If we don’t do this, we would have to use generic models as placeholders, which would create a dull experience without the desired character variety.
(Image link below: WIP new character models for various levels)
https://imgur.com/a/S24iKZC

- We also need to provide you the new Quantum Sound System, without it, audio would not work properly in the public build

- We need to provide the new level select system.
(Image below: a WIP example of the new level select system)
3i8TCxm.png

- We'd need to provide you with the new customization system, weapon select system, Station Lobby, audio tracks, and items that are tied to each system. Many of these are still in the later stages of development, yet they are by no means ready for a public build.
(Image below: views of just a couple areas of the new Police Station)
fpKeYNU.jpg

kqIercW.jpg

- Furthermore, we’d need to provide the briefing menu, interactive tablet, briefs for each level with voice acting, maps, and media details.
(Image below: tablet view of a new map)
2g71rU3.jpg

- Next, we'd need to revert all other changes specific to this development build, and then fix any issues related to linking old systems with new systems (e.g., all the new UI code gets reverted, but code that has already been written in for that purpose in other areas also has to be rewritten and fixed).

- Lastly, we would need to then spend at least several weeks ensuring a solid Quality Assurance pass has occurred, testing an adhoc game build that will be almost entirely different from its intended proper state in 1.0.

- - -

Further Meaning and Forward Momentum

Metaphorically, releasing incremental updates during this phase of the development cycle is like tearing down a house, rebuilding it halfway with improvised parts, furnishing it, and then tearing most of it down again to rebuild the ‘final’, largely different house that we are working towards.

Releasing updates when this massive, interdependent development is going on creates an unsustainable strain on the team, effectively causing us to crunch and redo old work just to release an update.

Our goal is to release a strong product that we can continue to update post 1.0. Making sure our team is working effectively, love what they are doing, and love what they are working towards is something we see as critical to our process.

That's important, and we’re doing it with the technical limitations for public builds and momentum in mind. Our ultimate goal is providing you all with a complete experience that will enhance the game’s quality, replayability, and will naturally keep you coming back for more as we push new updates post 1.0.

Conclusion

We have tons of great content and fixes in store for you all, but we hope this briefing paints a better picture of the technical limitations for why we cannot release it in incremental public builds while we work spanning every area of the game towards the 1.0 release— to the end of Early Access.

Before we go for now, here's a glimpse at a new level with the image below: a beachfront home where the events that may take place contrast the pleasing, cosmetic view of a distant pier and rolling waves.
qNose6W.png

This concludes our 60th development briefing. Be sure to tune in next time for more development news!

Are you a content creator on Youtube or Twitch looking for new games? We've got you covered; Ready or Not has partnered with Lurkit to elevate gameplay! Link up with our Lurkit campaign here[www.lurkit.com].

eqIZpzL.jpg

VOID Interactive

Vol.61 - Ready or Not Development Briefing
Attention Officers,

Thank you for joining us for the 61st edition of our biweekly development briefing, October 6, 2023!

Today, we have a Situation Report via a variety of subtopics that provide a wide view of the game’s current development. Included in this format we hope to show you some of the more nitty gritty details of our development process.

This briefing's subtopics include police “trailer” units, Quality of Life (QOL) improvements to less lethal equipment, level blocking volumes, level overhauls on Farm, and VFX improvements/optimizations.

Furthermore, we are excited to say that we are on track for an expected 1.0 release towards the end of this year based on the incredible pace of our team’s development throughout these past months!

Thank you for all of your continued patience, along with your considerate reception of our recent PSA in Vol.60, regarding still ongoing technical limitations presented by incremental public build updates at this stage. Quality takes time, and we’re fortunate to have had the opportunity and support to continue to use our time efficiently over these months.

Please keep in mind that the development content depicted in this briefing is a work in progress and may be subject to change in the game’s final state.

In this briefing you will also see media that illustrates several of these areas of development below!

Police "Trailer" Units

"This is Entry Team to TOC. Suspect secure."

"TOC to Entry Team. Roger that, proceed with caution, trailers incoming."

These above in-game radio communications finally come to life with the new addition of a physical police "trailer" AI unit that's intended to increase immersion at the end of a mission.

The name “trailer” refers to the fact that these units safely ‘trail’ behind the actions of the tactical team, avoiding tactical interference while providing auxiliary support. Reminiscent of real SWAT procedures, our police trailer units arrive to physically extract secured civilians and suspects to safety after you clear a level, removing them from the scene.

Although in previous testing we had trailers extract subjects during the active scene, it resulted in some rare but awkward occasions where active suspects would incidentally encounter trailer units.

Therefore, in the current state once all civilians/suspects are detained and/or tragically deceased, trailers come in and manage "the level after your SWAT team's actions, [carrying] detained/deceased civilians/suspects and collecting bagged evidence to take back to the bearcat [vehicle].” As a result, “you can actually see them doing their job and walking back to the bearcat, rather than being something that happens off-screen.”

Less Lethal QOL Improvements

We have made numerous quality of life improvements for less lethal equipment by realistically rationalizing the unique niches they fill and the in-game tactics they’re involved in. This is particularly emphasized by our more nuanced approach to the usage of CS gas, the VKS pepperball launcher, and pepper spray to make them more distinct and realistic.

CS Gas from a technical perspective used to perform similarly to flashbangs, statically stunning individuals within its area of effect for a period of time. However, we have changed them to operate more appropriately as area denial equipment.

To achieve this CS gas clouds last longer (~30–45 seconds), no longer emit audio that alerts suspects, and serve to primarily flush out subjects from dangerous areas. The previous form of CS gas also used a tick-based damage system which was unoptimized, where this new system avoids that issue. Lastly, our improved gas logic system allows CS gas to work through 'rat holes' in walls and around corners to a certain extent. This is done by drawing a path from the grenade to the target and then determining whether the target is in range.

With the VKS pepperball launcher you can expect a major change to its ammunition function and a tactical usage change to indirect fire instead of direct fire. The updated OC-balls, referring to oleoresin capsicum (pepper resin) inside of them, are less effective upon direct impact but instead leave small OC powder clouds that last for ~20–25 seconds at an impact. NPCs and players that walk through these clouds are affected by them, allowing you to lay down less lethal suppressive fire or flush out AI in a precise manner.

We found that pepper spray was sometimes too powerful for use against armed suspects in combat contexts. Now, instead of a full stun, suspects who are affected with pepper spray will cover their eyes, experience an accuracy reduction, and have a morale drop. In this blinded state they are still capable of shooting the player up close.

The player’s response to any chemical agents is now less extreme under current changes:

“Instead of turning the screen red and taking player control by making the camera sway all over, it only makes the screen red/blurs the screen as if with tear filled eyes, and the player character makes audible coughing sounds” that alerts suspects as an aggressive noise.

Blocking Volumes

The usage of "volumes" is an invisible yet crucial element of ensuring quality gameplay on a given game level. These volumes come in a variety of forms, including “blocking” volumes which optimize player/AI movement and “vision” volumes which help facilitate fair engagements with AI.

Blocking volumes are used to optimize movement through a level by guiding the player and AI around obstacles, enhancing immersion by providing smooth navigation around them.

Note: The “player capsule” refers to the collision boundaries of a player’s movement that interact with the game world.
(GIF below: [Before:] A pillar without blocking volumes around it, causing the player capsule to get stuck on the pillar’s edge)

6a591d02de1de91cf991d5ddaaeb04e7f3278dc8.gif

(GIF below: [After:] A simple blocking volume like this will allow the player capsule to automatically slide out of this corner in close quarters, which is more natural for general movement.)
ff898489c20805253e7d9920aedf54706ee5e19f.gif

“Other than movement optimization, blocking volumes are also used to keep players and AI away from climbing certain props that would in most cases get them stuck.”

(Images below: [Before] “The navigation in this area is very uneven and bumpy which would result in AI getting stuck on these trash bags.”)

5e36c744be372e63009a18986618fef38642cf90.png

a8884bb700d40042e09e0512ff58001f3369c394.png

(Image below): [After] Volume blocking optimized for terrain, so we can solve both collision and AI navigation issues.)
44a15c21031c4c7704e29d7863774968782e60e3.png

Visibility volumes are used in areas where the AI is able to see the player, yet it is excessively difficult for the player to spot the AI. These areas are often darkly lit with plenty of visual concealment that gives an AI aiming system too much of an advantage compared with a player.

(Image below: “In this example, in Coyote we have some wood planks that have some tiny physical gaps in them, which are blocked with visibility volumes”)
f5a4549c4e26567fbd429038cab3844fb1dc2b76.png

(Image below: A view of completed level volumes on the level, Dealer)
f674611b57fd5a9192e2015d7f5cd8f769e1a505.png

Farm Level Overhauls

Farm is one of our many pre-existing levels that have undergone significant improvements to better suit our story and widespread gameplay intentions, both of which we will discuss more in the future. For now, you can see a variety of these changes subtly manifested within the construction of this eerily beautiful compound, where detail creeps in every distant crevice.

(Image below: The main garden of the compound is inhabited by humanoid hedges and quiet picnic tables)
AbvYtgc.jpg

(Image below: Portraits are placed amongst the leaves)
Y8oJzew.jpg

(Image below: Greenhouses for self-growth)
1E7Mblq.jpg

(Image below: Sunlight spills around a garage’s parked white van)
TP7TZr6.jpg

(Image below: The depths of the corridors provide further refuge)
mYvZYvW.jpg

VFX Improvements/Optimization

At the same time while we’re making improvements to the fidelity of visual effects, we are also optimizing our related systems so that they run as efficiently as possible. Among just a few the VFX improvements we’ve worked on are muzzle flare, explosive effects (including increased performance for C2 breaching), new vehicles, and increased granularity of our existing vehicle destruction plus optimization.

For optimization we are generally trying to reduce the number of "draw-calls." Draw-calls are what occurs when your computer performs instructions to render (draw) a given graphical element and how to render it.

(Video below: Updated effects for muzzle flare, [new] oxygen tank explosion, optimized C2 explosion, and the updated CS Gas effect which has improved performance as well)
Keep in mind that due to in-engine performance demand of development tools overhead this footage capture is at a decreased resolution, and that development build performance is generally worse than in a shipping (meaning eventually intended for public) build.

(GIF below: Showcasing many of environmental art's new vehicles that have been added to the game, destructible, customizable by color, and more)
95edbe4830fe6966d4db4e550d60eed902cadeba.gif

(Video below: The upgraded and optimized vehicle destruction system, with the added ability to destroy all review mirrors, gradually shatter windows, lights [with improved alarms], and even doors.)

Lastly, improper scaling of vehicle size has been fixed and we’ve optimized static “vista” vehicles to avoid draw-call drain. Vista vehicles are those that are outside of the playable space, which now use just one material type, rather than non-vista destructible vehicles that have texture meshes specific for each door, etc.

Conclusion

We hope you enjoyed this broad look into these various aspects of RoN's development progress as we near our expected 1.0 release towards the end of this year. This briefing is by no means an exhaustive list of the changes being made to the game, and in the coming months we can't wait to share even more of what our immensely talented development departments have done.

Speaking of which, reporting an APB that we're officially now in the season to double check your corners and watch your team's six during this particularly spooky month. Stack up and stick together, officers! We might just have some small after-shift treats for you and your teammates, on us.

In fact— here’s a sort of treat now, before we sign off.

(Image below: Cosmetic options to choose from such as a version of a SWAT officer's impromptu Rapid Response 'uniform,' next to the "BDRTAC" uniform, a U.S. Special Operations unit intended to conduct high-stakes operations in scenarios similar to Coyote.)
8cbe1bfdd0b377804fb5fe18b48921174ae0a1ed.png

This concludes our 61st development briefing. Be sure to tune in next time for more development news!

Thank you Zack for the gorgeous photos of Farm, Tiša for providing the level/vehicle media, Vman for much of the VFX media, and to all of our many developers who contributed pieces of their hard work and knowledge to this briefing!

Are you a content creator on YouTube or Twitch looking for new games? We've got you covered; Ready or Not has partnered with Lurkit to elevate gameplay! Link up with our Lurkit campaign here[www.lurkit.com].
90eea2aeb7449fef24bf55b66fe1bc4c923c6b69.jpg

VOID Interactive

Vol.62 - Ready or Not Development Briefing
Attention Officers,

Thank you for joining us for the 62nd edition of our biweekly development briefing, October 20th, 2023!

Today, we want to provide insight on the gameplay-oriented changes that have been made for evidence collection and across many of the existing maps in Ready or Not. The maps we’ll be focusing on are Port, Dealer, and Farm.

These improvements bring our maps further in line with our visions for the game and increase the quality of gameplay substantially. Many maps, where possible, now have more than one spawn location and generally more freedom of movement for you to approach your initial breach.

Throughout this briefing you will see various media that reflect this topic!

Please keep in mind that the development content depicted in this briefing is a work in progress and may be subject to change in the game’s final state.

Significant Evidence Collection Changes:

We want evidence collection to remain an important element of the gameplay, however we also want it to be logical and enjoyable for you as the player rather than tedious. Our game data shows that players would often exit a mission instead of trying to collect the last bit of evidence in a map.

Weapons that suspects drop are still critical pieces of evidence that you need to secure to prevent AI from picking up and using them, this is unchanged. We did make this process more accessible by newly allowing you to enable an option to outline dropped weapons that highlights them when nearby. We hope this prevents you from having to search extensively just to grab the many weapons that drop on each level.

(Image below: A fallen weapon lying just out of reach of an incapacitated suspect, highlighted with a new in-game option)
51864bf61c7985e02b7a0d8f050348af5023c0c5.png

Most notably though, map-specific developer placed objects previously referred to as evidence are now considered “reportables.” “Hard reportables” are clearly listed as mission objective evidence required for finishing the mission. “Soft reportables” are generally optional, hidden objectives for the player to discover. Reportables get their name by how you simply look at them and report them to TOC.

Reportables are more flexible in usage than the ‘hold f to bag’ style of gameplay that’s used for securing firearms. Reportables do not have to be a small baggable piece of evidence. They allow you to report entire rooms as a form of evidence, high amounts of objects like a row of meth on a shelf, or large objects like computer servers. This greatly opens up our development team’s opportunities for creative storytelling as you move through our maps. Certain reportables could even unlock as you progress through the level, requiring a first one to be discovered before you can connect it to another.

(Image below: A reportable in a server room)
0b653a3761b47623ce1986ae02830aef57c6cd4f.png

As mentioned, mission objective evidence is also known as a hard reportable: gone are the days of googling where the location of specific hard drives or small laptops are. For gameplay purposes we will provide context clues to hint where you should look for certain mission objective evidence. An example of these implicit context clues is "Find Amos Voll's Office Computer” instead of the vague “"Find Amos Voll's laptop.” Based on this context clue about an “office computer,” you should keep an eye out for office spaces in the map.

An example of a soft reportable would be the Red Room on Valley, which your team was not aware of at the beginning of the mission. Not every map will have soft reportables and we plan to avoid scattering them around needlessly.

An example of an area where we decided not to include soft reportables is the individual piles of bodies on Club.; this new evidence system is intended to decrease tedium of evidence, not increase it. Meanwhile, it opens up many new avenues for storytelling and gameplay flow.

Port:

“Port is receiving an entire gameplay redesign on top of a brand-new level layout and art pass. The goal of the design is to make port one of the most difficult levels within Ready or Not”
– Gruntr

In the old version of Port the focal point was on two concrete buildings that appeared thoroughly abandoned and nestled in a cluster of storage containers that make up the boundaries of the map. These concrete buildings were claustrophobic and multi-layered, with precarious staircases throughout. Although intriguing, it did not evoke the realism of a bustling port that we shifted our focus to.

The updated Port places you mostly outdoors in the middle of a massive industrial shipping district with imposing crate-carrying steel structures lumbering about. Workers that are here in shifts throughout all hours of the day just seem to be another element of the port shipping complex.

“The SWAT team will be thrown into the gauntlet with port, which features a narrow mess of old shipping containers as well as a large expanse that must be traversed before entering the main warehouse.”

(Image below: The central warehouse looms ahead)
67f1f0f4d4b06b07b42486125ed6e5f9c51c7e74.png

Also in this version of Port, we’ve made substantial changes to make it feel like a cumulative experience of some earlier levels. Several of the cases you’ve been exploring in the storyline seem to converge into activities that go on here. Clearing each corner, you are illuminated by splashes of industrial light from towering lampposts above that guide you deeper in.

“...whilst there is alot of industrial lights illuminating the scene— with the nature of it being at night and in the rain, the light itself is very harsh and does not scatter around as much as daylight does, for instance. [Industrial lights] lead to darker shadows as a result, meaning night vision and flashlights might end up being your best friend going into these areas [that aren’t directly lit]."
– MR3D

(Image below: These spots of light will interrogate your every move)
f4ad256a58b3e539ffce9fdda6b5e774b08ec81d.png

“[players] should feel that wet, cold, miserable wind as they lurk through this foreboding and challenging environment”
– MR3D

Unlike our other maps, this one will throw you into particularly inclement weather conditions precipitated by the stealthy nature of its premise. You are in the middle of one of Los Sueno's worst storms it has ever seen. The torrential rainfall that results further complicates your distant engagements where gaps between shipping containers appear. As you progress through the outdoor maze of this map you will find yourself breaching a variety of smaller buildings, shipping containers, and a central warehouse.

"We still wanted the player to be able to see where they are going, as pitch-black is not friendly for navigation at all, and we don't want the players to feel punished (being at a disadvantage, sure!) for not bringing a flashlight. This is where the overall rain and wetness factor again comes into play, where we can use the reflections of the lights rather than direct illumination to pick out edges and highlights on darker objects [to assist navigation].”

(Image below: A view of the radio tower, a key landmark on the map shown from a backside of the map)

57a2a345724346ae1440ba268d00e753a1362385.png

(Image below: A fallen flashlight at the entry of the map shows the way forward.)
541d546a9fc95b8379c9c17882b16064f27aacf2.png

So far, the gameplay direction goal of creating one of our most difficult maps yet has come true with our playtesting almost always falling short of a complete mission clear through. However, “the level is balanced in a way where enemies aren't immediately difficult, initially only facing the player with pistols and shotguns until the later stages of the level, where high-caliber weapons become introduced.” It will test every part of your skills, from CQB cornering to faraway firefights. Make sure you kit up your squad appropriately and carefully keep your engagement priority on 'near-to-far.'

Dealer:

“Dealer, on top of receiving a narrative, design, and art update, throws players into a tense, dark environment with a high number of suspects and civilians. Suspects blend in here, with the intent to coerce the SWAT team into gaining information before entering rooms and discerning who is a threat and who is not. There is also an undercover agent on this level, who must be apprehended but will appear as a potential threat if not listened to.”
– Gruntr

(Image below: A view of the Caesar’s Car Dealership’s parking lot on the left and front entrance on the right)
36d68e668e066226c55859e26c51e78071d7a938.png

The colorful neon signs of Caesar’s Car Dealership inscribing the night sky lure you towards destructively deadly engagements among its slickly lit parked cars. Where in the previous version of the map the parking lot served as a brief entry way to the building itself, this version gives you the option to enter the lot or take the street to two other entryways. In total, you can currently approach from the parking lot, front entrance, and mechanic garage.

(Image below: A view of the mechanic garage adorned with a mural on the right, which leads into the rear of the parking lot on the left. Up this staircase where we are observing from is one of the main dealership's back entries.)
425c4b603b67f33a74a4753620082b7b699ccc9c.png

(Image below: A display room in the heart of the building)
2a57374a785fff001aae4726f9ec5c4f7e9f4799.png

"Whenever the story allows it, this is the type of map we want to create. Players have multiple ways to enter the main building, and that's always good for replayability.”
– Tiša

(Image below: Storefronts line the street with tents of homelessness occupying the sidewalk)
175dea6fb8531b54c809fe06a3b204b2b4dae98b.png

Empty police cars with their lights blaring already barricade this street, punctuated with fresh bullet holes from before your SWAT team arrived. Keep an eye out for any officers down and make sure a next bullet doesn’t take one of you.

(Below: A police car evaded gunfire but encountered a light pole)
ae041f1996610ee9d6ee7fe7d5eb66466442dc82.png

It’s your call whether you take on the fleet of parked vehicles first, or risk potential suspects and panicked civilians flanking you as you clear the rest of the dealership building itself. Set at store closing time, armed suspects blend in with the front workers at this largely family business. Practice precise tactics to preserve life and apprehend the suspects connected to this operation’s darker dealings.

Farm:

“Farm contains many secrets and is an onslaught of combat and high-stakes decision making for the LSPD SWAT team. The level primarily consists of tight, CQB-oriented combat arenas with lots of cover and concealment for both the player and threats. We have reintroduced sentry points within this level, making some exterior areas incredibly high risk, but high reward for those looking to quickly dominate [key movement routes] for AI within the map.”
– Gruntr

Many of the new scenes of Farm, without giving away spoilers, are presented already within the previous Vol.61 briefing– so be sure to check out those for reference too.

The previous version of Farm was dominated by a tunnel system that your team could use to make entry into the main compound. Twisting and turning throughout the hillside, you ran into enemies in hallways lined with wine barrels.

(Image below: A scene from the new Farm entry point spawn)
5656a778b79c2cec0eddc40f6eda30cc92cc7b84.png

Our updated version of Farm, while still containing a tunnel system, puts more of an emphasis on the above ground nature of the map. You no longer need to enter a tunnel system in order to begin clearing the compound and many of the photos in Vol.61 alluded to this fact. The new rendition of the tunnel system serves instead as a cellar space that you can use to traverse different areas of the map. Be careful, for enemies can also use it to flank you as well.

(Image below: One of the many entryways into the tunnel system)
64b5e2092ddba77adb7791d5c92ee69f0b35dfe1.png

(Image below: Clearing some of the farm's property)
d36e62244d14757fe08f3b8b8c34193a5a8b35e9.png

As mentioned in the quote at the top of this section, the tunnels can be a key part of your team’s strategy to avoid suspects who are posted in lookout positions. While the map is abundant in visual concealment from the climbing vines and garden spaces it is relatively sparse in solid cover that could shield you enemy gunfire. Placement of evidence reportables will lead you to foray through the vegetation and dusty buildings.

(Image below: The slats in the fences may allow you an occasional glimpse of a suspect)
e3974564f37e1158ce5255410167111421cc2efa.png

(Image below: A suspect wields a firearm while barely visible through a window)
13a052d66d6dd62a4ddf44ef71cca2239ca985ba.png

Conclusion

Our new evidence collection system and updates to pre-existing maps should make your playthroughs more enjoyable and enhance replayability.

These opportunities that deliver you a cohesive gameplay experience which interface seamlessly with our storyline is coming together for our anticipated 1.0 release towards the end of this year!

Before we sign off, a little planning:

(Image below: WIP planning on the tactical tablet screen— wait a second... looks like a special entrance... might just be worthy of an award show)
e34d88cb30377cbd9fa47ab06ead3aa70a837642.png

This concludes our 62nd development briefing. Be sure to tune in next time for more development news!

Thank you to Zack for helping take those wonderful photos, and for everyone who provided their insights on these maps.

Are you a content creator on YouTube or Twitch looking for new games? We've got you covered; Ready or Not has partnered with Lurkit to elevate gameplay! Link up with our Lurkit campaign here[www.lurkit.com].
90eea2aeb7449fef24bf55b66fe1bc4c923c6b69.jpg

Vol.63 Ready or Not Development Briefing

Attention Officers,

Thank you for joining us for the 63rd edition of our biweekly development briefing, November 3rd, 2023!

Today, we want to go in-depth on what you can expect from the game's campaign mode and narrative. The main focal point of these changes is what's known as "Commander Mode," the name of our new campaign mode that brings with it countless new immersive features. In Los Sueños, how you enter the ‘fatal funnel’ of each door will seal your fate and that of those around you.

Some of the elements from Commander Mode that we will cover are the progressive mission unlocks, permadeath, roster system, behavioral traits, officer therapy, and HQ expansion/functionality.

In the second section of this briefing, we will also detail progress on our narrative techniques such as briefing messages, 'on-call' officers, interactive audio device storytelling, novel tools for storytelling such as modular vehicle license plates, and the accompaniment of auxiliary in-game organizations.

Throughout this briefing you will see media that portrays the various topics we discuss!

Vol.63 Development Briefing summary points:
(not a changelog)
  • Missions for Single Player unlock one after another in order of completion
  • Single Player playthroughs will have permadeath for each of your officers
  • In Ironman mode, your save will be deleted if you die
  • There will be a large amount of unique behavioral traits for the officers in your long potential roster which will each impact the gameplay style of your team
  • Mission conduct outcome will affect the mental health of your officers, unbearable levels of stress causing them to quit or worse
  • Over 5 new areas in the station with revamped existing areas such as the firing range and shoot house
  • At least one unique briefing per mission that can take various formats, along with the extensive role that your tactical tablet plays for most mission information
  • 30-40 new interactable audio narrative devices added to the game.
  • Modular license plates on vehicles that allow us to easily customize all aspects of them during development to fit the sort of characters in each mission
  • A description of some of the federal law enforcement organizations present in the narrative, including DETE (Drug Enforcement Tactical Element), FISA (Federal Investigation and Security Agency), the Marshals, and the Park Service.
  • Teaser conclusion

Take Command

In the boots of David “Judge” Beaumont you are the Commander of the LSPD's SWAT Team. This is by no means a figurehead role in-game for Commander Mode. It is up to you to compose your team from a long dynamic roster, pick your plans, give orders, keep your teammates (as well as yourself) alive and healthy in mind and body, and conduct your missions with integrity.

All three of major systems detailed in sections below: permadeath, officer traits, and mental health interplay to provide an additional layer of tension to your team’s success and conduct in a mission.

In Commander Mode your mission score is meaningful, and the specific conduct used to achieve the score will lead to a subsequent long-term impact on your team, positive or negative. If you arrest all suspects but kill a civilian, expect detrimental repercussions on your team’s stress levels.

High Stakes Progress

The extreme state of systematic disrepair in Los Sueños has left everyone at risk. The dangerous nature of your encounters will spiral the further you go. Lives taken is further violence, and it's your duty to uphold what dignity you can for future prosperity by defusing hostile situations that are too far out of hand.

Unnecessarily escalating these missions makes them more unpredictable and turbulent for all involved. This escalation will often provoke suspects and civilians to resort to more drastic measures in missions.

Each successful completion of a given mission will unlock the next one in succession for Single Player. The story of Los Sueños and the trials that you will face unveil themselves to you in each mission as you come across them.

Officer permadeath for all single player playthroughs means your team members won't get a second chance. Our new SWAT AI has an exceptional increase in their survivability and tactical effectiveness, but it's up to you to make sure the specific tactics you order are sound in each unique decision in-game. If a SWAT Officer dies there will also be a negative impact on your team’s mental health.

“Ironman mode” even makes your own survival imperative or you risk the deletion of your save when you, as the commander, die.

(Image below: A save slot for Commander Mode with the Iron Man option shown)
e903d873ded3bd4adaf58f2d2f2ca9b9a0324742.png

Squad Composition

Your roster will consist of a pool of unique SWAT Officers with varying behavioral traits, specialties, and backgrounds from across the city of Los Sueños and its surrounding counties— topped off with a broad selection of high quality studio voice acting.

The composition of behavioral traits the officers in your roster have an effect your team’s operational effectiveness for different command styles. Some work in progress types of behavior traits are explained below.

Players who orient their gameplay around more aggressive tactics may choose officers that have a higher resilience to stress, meaning the traumatic situations they encounter might not seem to affect them as much.

Alternatively, players may prioritize having a team with a high level of situational awareness, with the Veteran trait allowing them to detect traps without having to check first. The Moral Officer trait will contribute to a team’s higher level of emotional relief resulting from taking suspects alive.

Furthermore, for multiplayer COOP PvE, “[you] will be able to choose character voice lines and heads in cooperative, of which there are 13 unique voice acted characters, and a total of 18,445 lines of dialogue in different situations (quiet and loud contexts). There are also 26 unique officer head models across four general ethnic backgrounds.”
— Gruntr, Director

Value of Conscience

How your team conducts itself in a mission and the scenarios they encounter can lead to a psychological effect on your officers that is critical to address to ensure proper effectiveness in the field. Your officers will receive check-ins with a Mental Health Unit attached to your team who relays the outcomes in their respective files.

If an officer’s mental status becomes unbearable it may even lead them to quit, or worse.

“We aim for stress to be a meta-game loop that reinforces good decision making and respect for the encounters against threats and non-threats. While you may succeed by killing every suspect in a level [to keep] your officers safe, you will not be able to do so with impunity. The toll it takes on your team to witness such brutal and aggressive tactical decision making will have run-on effects that will cripple your team composition.”
– Gruntr

(Image below: Different mental health review screens in-game following the completion of various missions, showing differing physical and mental statuses across the team along with advice from the mental health unit)
6389a6764ca7c734c47c4b1228600fff872d4e0e.png

f7db68c0079701c3eab73673a318f1d1fb178431.png

c9e2bda3f79eba6464ff9921039f9dfa274dad65.png

Your Home Base

The station is more than just a place you wait before each mission, it is the central heart of your operations and the entire police department. With an overhaul of the existing station rooms, an already shown new building, and over 5 entirely new areas within the building, there’s plenty of room in your home throughout the course of the story.

(Image below: A semi-obscured blueprint of the new Station, we’ll leave most of the newer areas for you to explore, for now)
f8315a00625a0611869ad0a48688b13c27541b87.jpg

The shoot house within the station now contains a new layout and timer to count your completion time. Put your skills to the test to compete for skill and glory.

An improved shooting range with targets that have a higher level of interactivity is also included. Targets on rails are able to move forward and backwards for easy analysis of your shot grouping. Reflex training targets are also now available, with targets that fall and stand back up between shots as well as a muscle memory training target that alternates back and forth with each successive impact.

Between each of your missions head to the evidence locker to examine sorted mission-specific pieces of intricately detailed 3D-modeled evidence, accompanied with a detailed description that relates to the deeper lore of each mission you complete.

Although you may not be a detective, utilize this opportunity to get additional insights into the world of Los Sueños and to recap your team’s accomplishments.

The evidence you find here will sometimes also shine a light on the experiences of survivors, victims, and otherwise innocent people caught up in each mission’s story.

(Image below: A heart wrenching piece of evidence from Gas implores you to reflect on the experiences around you)
d0c53ac520cef853cf08b406bd195aa821a997c7.png

Narrative Techniques

Your environment is even fuller in storytelling than ever before. With fleshed out narratives for each mission that are accompanied by countless narrative devices, you will be fully immersed in the world of Los Sueños. However, the ‘dreams’ the name of the city alludes to are occluded by the nightmares manifesting all around it. Tread carefully as you scour these depths.

Briefing messages, 'on-call' officers, interactive audio device storytelling, modular vehicle license plates, and auxiliary in-game organizations are all elaborated upon in this section.

Your Briefing

Each mission will have a unique briefing setup that can take various formats with at least one briefing media per mission. Excerpts from these briefings will be visible on your tactical tablet to review during the mission for any operationally relevant information.

(Image below: a placeholder example of one of these briefing excerpts, where the audio can be replayed from.)
361c78a26b5ac50e7a72c4c2d88b836b2ff74b9f.png

Most of your team’s operations can be monitored and controlled within your tactical tablet as an immersive interactable menu, allowing extensive information to be available at a glance without breaking your immersion.

On Call

We've shown off a glimpse at some of our Rapid Response outfits in the past, but there's a further narrative purpose to being able to customize your SWAT outfit for non-uniform wear. During Commander Mode your fellow officers in missions may at times be unexpectedly needed for a mission while 'on-call,' meaning otherwise going about their normal personal life.

This results in them wearing more casual wear to the scene itself, with an extremely wide potential of possible clothing combinations between our new different gloves, vests, helmets, boots, eyewear, shirts, pants, and more.

(Image below: An example of yet another combination of clothing possible for a Rapid Response outfit in the customization screen, though your officer will probably have a helmet)
140d72914c13dc68dd3f6751a31e913cdc4ede9b.png

It's a good thing your officer was able to make it to the call, but now maybe you should pay a little extra attention identifying friend or foe when you encounter them during the mission.

Ear to the Ground

The calls you’ve already been hearing in the station phoneline were just scratching the surface.

Aside from the briefings there will be between 30-40 new interactable audio narrative devices added to the game.

These new interactable audio narrative devices will be scattered around various missions, including the station.

Character Specific Licenses

Perhaps one of our most novel narrative features, this one is parked outside of every mission you visit, framing not only the location and context but the sorts of individuals that are present in the mission before you even make entry.

An intuitive, fully customizable modular license plate system allows us to choose between occupations and organizations to suit different characters in the game when first developing a map, enhancing environmental storytelling further. Note that by "modular" these plates do not necessarily change each time you load a mission, this is more of a development workflow technique. This feature is the perfect complement to our large array of new vehicles shown off in the Vol.61 Dev Briefing.

(GIF below: a showcase of a wide variety of options in our fully customizable modular license plate system)
57b5adaec8006e4cdac7d99431532fca2bfc9d18.gif

These plates even have have alternative styles for each variation, and the plate numbers are easilly customized as well as randomized with a click of a button to ensure every vehicle you encounter is properly unique.

For example, outside the Hospital you will see a swath of hospital staff affiliated license plates.

Auxiliary Organizations

Your team may be elite, forged from a tough beat that is Los Sueños, but you’re not the only law enforcement group in the narrative and you’re not alone in your struggle. Federal law enforcement agencies play a large role in the narrative as well— helping to set up operations for your unit, follow leads, and separately conducting operations away from your team.

Among just a few of the law enforcement organizations operating in Los Sueños that you will encounter throughout the narrative are:

DETE (Drug Enforcement Tactical Element) who are “a specialized unit working with Los Sueños Police Department's Narcotics Division. They collaborate closely with CBP tactical teams at the border and focus on combating drug trafficking.”

FISA (Federal Investigation and Security Agency), who “acts as an investigative authority for the United States Government. It is responsible for maintaining national security, investigating federal crimes, and protecting the United States and its citizens from various threats.”

The Marshals, who are “an elite tactical unit responsible for executing high-risk warrant operations typically involving federal crimes in lower-income areas of Los Sueños, including North Hills, San Uriel, Makade, and Muerto Mesa. Trained for precision and equipped for danger, they confront adversity head-on, upholding justice.”

Last but not least in this limited list, we have the Park Service, who “is a highly trained law enforcement unit assigned to protect the National Parks in the Los Sueños area, including the Sierra Del Sueños. Tasked with combating drug traffickers, manufacturers, and other criminal enterprises that exploit these parks, the US Park Police operates with specialized tactics and equipment to ensure public safety and preserve natural resources.”

Conclusion:

It will soon be time for you to truly take command of your team and the impact your missions have as you move through our immersive game world. There's even more parts to many of these systems that you will uncover as you progress through your playthrough.

Before we sign off...

It’s been cooking, marinating, and well-worth the wait, so here’s a quick look at just a few capabilities of our highly anticipated overhauled SWAT AI:

(GIFs below: A sneak peek at what's right outside the door for SWAT AI, courtesy of Ali)
5VSBNCG.gif

fab099aca289c7f830759e2b1d8d3a1886d5fa75.gif

This concludes our 63rd development briefing. Be sure to tune in next time for more development news!

Thank you to Sam for tinkering with some of his Commander Mode playthroughs to get us those diverse mental health impact screenshots at the end of missions.

Tô pensando aqui, mostraram a evolução óbvia e gigante dos bots da polícia, mas nada ainda dos suspeitos. Creio que estes também devem receber um belo de um revamp e se o plano é manter isso como surpresa pra não sabermos o que esperar, eu apoio o segredo!

No vídeo acima dizem que tem pelo menos uma dúzia de oficiais com características táticas e pessoais diferentes, incluindo mais de 1800 frases de áudio que foram gravadas para dar voz a esses caras. Já haviam dito que queriam expandir essa parte do "time" e da delegacia, para que você pudesse escolher com quem trabalha (seus homens podem morrer e ficar incapacitados), além de aprofundar toda a lore do jogo. Curioso para ver o que vão entregar e como vai funcionar tudo isso.

Lembranças dos saudosos Rainbow Six nesses quesitos.

1.0 has finally launched.

Make entry, officers!

In the changelog below we will cover most of themajor feature changes that have been introduced intoReady or Not 1.0, although not exhaustive due to changes spanning almost 12 months.

Bugfixes are not listed
— rest assured that there are too many to count here.

We will continue to hotfix the 1.0 update in the coming days and look forward to far more updates in the bright future for Ready or Not!

Gameplay

• Commander mode: “Commander mode” is our immersive Ready or Not single player experience. The mode acts to tie together all elements of the game’s existing design, as well as introducing new features centered around progression and replayability. We will be heavily monitoring feedback surrounding this mode.
    • Ironman Mode: A permadeath-style option for hardcore players. Once you’re dead, your save is deleted. There are cosmetic rewards for completing this mode.
    • Exfiltration Mechanic: In order to quit a mission early without accruing as much stress to their officers, players must exfil from their spawn point, being sure to first backtrack safely.
    • Save Slots: 3 save slots have been added that will allow players to experiment with different runs, or for multiple users on one PC.
    • Stress System: A meta-game stress system that punishes the team for acting outside of the Use of Force continuum, or otherwise putting lives in danger. Officers at high stress will have to be benched and put on therapy, or be at risk of leaving the team permanently.
    • Officer Traits: ~12 modifiers that affect your officer or team composition to benefit your select playstyle. Traits become available for each respective officer as you play missions with them.
  • New SWAT AI: A remarkable next-generation AI system capable of clearing rooms in a truly lifelike fashion, built from the ground-up by working closely with our SWAT advisory team.
    • New AI and Team Commands: A number of new commands are now available for ordering AI (and now your friends) around.
      • Officers will be able to order surrendered and arrested targets to turn around, move to a marked position, or move to the officer’s location.
      • AI can be told to run to the nearest exit and flee the location. They will be automatically arrested upon arrival there.
      • Commands are now able to be used in cooperative, so players without microphones can communicate a little easier with other player teammates.
        • This system is pending some QOL improvements such as UI elements to help see what has been marked. Some commands will also default to Judge’s voice.
    • Police Trailer Units: Automated trailer units have also been added, which are police units that come in after a mission to collect arrested contacts and any relevant people or items. This will occur when “bring order to chaos” is completed.
  • New Tablet System: Objectives and other elements of the UI that were previously non-diegetic have been moved to the Tablet, which is able to be opened by pressing “TAB” by default.
    • After selecting a mission, players can: Listen to a situation briefing and 911 calls
      • Receive a list of objectives relevant to the mission
      • Preview images that might provide some insight into the threat level
      • Read through a list of known suspects and civilians
      • Access whatever maps the LSPD has available on the location, with the ability to draw and make plans with your team
      • Players can also preview their team cameras and loadouts in this tablet, as well as chat with other players using a built-in screen
  • New level selection screen with updated visuals and entry point selection.
    • Ability to pick which mission type to play a level on has been removed due to limitations with design and testing, and to avoid narrative conflicts.
  • New Evidence Locker: Collectibles in the Evidence Locker will become available as different missions are completed. Each mission has three: one for B, one for A, and one for S. The collectibles will often point to elements of the story or allude to other details.
  • 15 Steam Achievements: 15 challenging achievements are available to completionist players upon release.
  • Replay Viewer: Missions can be replayed using a viewer that is accessible in the main menu. This viewer allows for players to change camera aperture settings, color grading settings, focal length, spline paths, and speed. A timeline also exists which can be scrubbed back and forth.
    • The selection UI for replays is currently WIP, but can be used.
    • Replays are accessible from commander, cooperative, and practice mode gameplay. Will also work with mods.

Visuals

• New Character Customization: Allows players to change boots, shirts, pants, armor, gloves, wristwear, heads, tattoos, voices, face-wear, NVGs, gas masks, and helmets (along with mod support for players).
  • New Characters Added: Over 175 new characters have been added to the game for suspects, civilians, and other NPCs.
  • Overhauled Visual Effects: All visual effects have been completely redone. This includes 3D muzzle flashes, impact effects, spalling, destruction, flashbangs, cs gas, pepper spray, OC launcher impacts, tracers, C2 breaches, and much more.
  • Tip Screens for new players in the Los Suenos Police Station. Information about new unlocks will also be able to be seen here.
  • Replaced a large number of placeholder assets with more bespoke, custom assets with better optimization.
  • Headcam perspective now includes the officer’s helmet.
  • Low Ready Toggle: New options to set high and low ready.

Animations

• New Death Animations: added 100+ death animations (different limbs, arterial bleeds, etc.)
  • General animation improvements for footsteps, polish, removal of some sliding.

Audio

• Quantum Sound Manager: New system that supports accurate reflections for sound and better simulated occlusion, leading to a more realistic experience when trying to locate targets.
    • Audio will also sound different when behind an open or closed door, or when behind a window depending on if it is broken or not.
  • New distance layers for gunshots: Allows for a nicer transition as enemies get closer while shooting.
  • New OSTs added: Plenty of new soundtracks for your listening pleasure.
    • Hospital
    • Coyote
    • Streamer
    • Importer
    • Sins
    • Gas
    • Farm
    • Beachfront
    • Valley / Dealer / Penthouse have all been updated so their OSTs are more dynamic (combat comes in more gradually / certain sections “unlock” once certain things happen)
  • New Sound Design Pass: All levels (old and new) have received improvements to their sound design
  • New SWAT Voices: 13 uniquely voiced, studio-quality voice lines for different tactical officers operating in the LSPD.
  • New Suspect and Civilian Voices: Fully added all remaining voice lines for key characters across each level, with over 50,000 voice lines across more than 120 characters.

Weapons

• New MCX Assault Rifle
  • New LVAR Assault Rifle
  • New F90 Assault Rifle
  • New SuperbNova Shotgun
  • New UMP-9 SMG
  • New TLE-1911 Pistol
  • New TPL Less Lethal Launcher
  • New X2 Taser
  • Overhauled 870MCS Breaching Shotgun
  • Overhauled UMP-45 SMG
  • Overhauled M45A1 Pistol
  • Overhauled MPX SMG
  • Added MK18 Training Version for Tutorial Level
  • Added G19 Training Version for Tutorial Level

User Interface and Experience

• New Main Menu presentation
  • New Settings Menu presentation
  • Customization and Loadout Screen Overhauled
  • Pause Menu Overhauled
  • Mod.io changed to use a native explorer which has more options (e.g. search by categories)
  • Added support for subtitles: Shows real-time transcripts of voice lines said in-game.
  • Colourblind options for protanopia, deuteranopia, and tritanopia.
  • Item Highlight: Item highlights can be enabled for an easier time when finding evidence
  • Localization additions: New language support for in-game texts.
    • English
    • Chinese (Simplified)
    • German
    • Spanish
    • French
    • New Zealand “Kiwi” Dialect

Levels

• New Map: “Elephant”, an active-shooter mission at a college campus.
  • New Map: “Rust Belt”, a raid set on the border of Los Sueños and Tijuana.
  • New Map: “Sins”, a high-stakes hostage situation in the upper floors of an old hotel.
  • New Map: “Streamer”, a hostage situation occurring in an apartment complex.
  • New Map: “Beachfront”, a warrant service on a house near Los Sueños' coastline.
  • New Map: “Training”, an introductory space to players new to Ready or Not or who need a refresher
  • New Map: “Station” has been completely recreated from the ground-up. It includes new spaces such as an improved training area, shooting range with working targets, evidence room, and minigame (although you’ll have to search the halls for this one).
    • Station will progressively change as you complete commander mode missions.
  • New Map: “Carriers of the Vine” has been completely recreated from the ground-up. Raid a cultist compound and uncover its secrets.
  • New Map: “Hide and Seek” has been completely recreated from the ground-up. Go head-to-head against a large international criminal operation.
  • Complete Redesign: “Buy Cheap, Buy Twice” has been recreated almost entirely.
  • Gameplay Improvements: Level design across all levels has been improved, fixing holes in walls and navigation for AI which would often lead to players being shot through walls and floors. Similarly, navigation through some areas has been adjusted so that it becomes more obvious where players need to go.
    • “Thank You, Come Again” has received gameplay improvements to spawns, civilian and suspect AI, objectives, collision, performance, and visibility.
    • “Twisted Nerve” has received gameplay improvements to spawns, civilian and suspect AI, objectives, collision, performance, and visibility.
    • “Relapse” has received gameplay improvements to spawns, civilian and suspect AI, objectives, collision, performance, and visibility.
    • “Neon Tomb” has received gameplay improvements to spawns, civilian and suspect AI, objectives, collision, performance, and visibility.
    • “Ides of March” has received gameplay improvements to spawns, civilian and suspect AI, objectives, collision, performance, and visibility.
    • “A Lethal Obsession” has received gameplay improvements to spawns, suspect AI, objectives, collision, performance, and visibility.
    • “Greased Palms” has received gameplay improvements to spawns, civilian and suspect AI, objectives, collision, performance, and visibility.
    • “Sinuous Trail” has received gameplay improvements to spawns, civilian and suspect AI, objectives, collision, performance, and visibility.
    • “The Spider” has received gameplay improvements to spawns, civilian and suspect AI, objectives, collision, performance, and visibility.
    • “Valley of the Dolls” has received gameplay improvements to spawns, civilian and suspect AI, objectives, collision, performance, and visibility.

Improvements

• If you are running mods, there will be a new “safe launch” option in case any existing mods are crashing the game.
  • Overhauled all suspect and civilian AI: This has been done across all levels to make them feel unique to each situation. There are many new details that should allow the AI to appear more intelligent, as well as some unique tells that may give players insight into a situation before they spot any threats. Some of these include:
    • Suspects making less noise upon hearing the player, opting to try and surprise players
    • Suspect repositioning in combat to take up unexpected angles or corners of rooms.
    • Civilians surrendering more easily, and occasionally surrendering when suspects are within sight (depending on the level).
    • More sensible changes to decision making when it comes to surrendering, fake surrendering, fleeing, or initiating combat.
    • AI flinching reactions have been improved: AI can still return fire and move while lightly flinching, and can move while heavy flinches are playing, but cannot return fire.
  • Optimization Pass: Many levels have received a pass on their optimization, which should result in a solid FPS on most hardware. Other optimizations include:
    • Game size has been slashed in half from almost 100gb to ~60gb.
    • Improved settings efficacy: View distance will now cull objects correctly. This is still a work-in-progress, but there are some improvements made.
    • Dynamic shadow improvements and reduction: Reduced the number of dynamic shadows on some levels, and where appropriate changed these to spotlights, which are generally more ideal for performance.
    • Visibility culling pass: Many levels have received a large visibility culling pass to improve FPS in areas that are dense with meshes.
    • Note that optimization changes are ongoing and there are still many improvements to be made.
  • Ammunition Overhaul: Ammunition has been updated for all weapons, and numerous bugs have been obliterated in the wake of this new set of changes:
    • Slug rounds for shotguns will now penetrate most surfaces, as well as up to level 3 armor. They will also ricochet more.
    • Buckshot and some other rounds will have a chance to severely dismember targets.
      • Players will not be able to arrest a suspect/civilian missing an arm or arms.
    • Some rounds will now have a higher change of causing arterial bleeds.
    • Fixed issue where some weapons had the wrong ammunition tag, causing it to use default penetration values.
    • Re-balanced the damage and armor penetration for each ammunition type to make them more logically consistent and each round more uniquely purposed.
  • Armor Improvements:
    • Armor is now more consistent in gameplay. Incoming rounds will be blocked based on the direction the player is facing, not their 3d model.
    • Ceramic now has higher durability, but can still break and loses effectiveness with repeated impacts. Don't get blasted by a shotgun.
  • Penetration Overhaul: We have now made several significant improvements, including:
    • Bullets will do less damage depending on the amount of energy left in the round (eg. shooting through several sheets of plywood will reduce the bullet damage)
    • Flesh is now less easy to penetrate so JHP rounds are more likely to function as intended.
    • Shooting an enemy through two legs used to do the same amount of damage as the bullet made two different impacts on the same target. Now, it will do reduced damage on the second (and third) hit.
    • A large number of bugs related to penetration have now been resolved, as well as several large oversights to do with materials that could not be penetrated.
  • Overhauled Loadout Menu: The new loadout menu provides more insight into item selection, less nested menus, and a simpler way of navigating around different areas.
  • Ready Up is now done through pressing “Y” by default.
    • Players no longer need to stand in a specific area, and can be anywhere in the station when readying up
    • A majority will start the countdown timer
    • If all players ready up, the timer will cut down to 10 seconds before starting
  • Chemical Agents Improvements: Rebalance, redesign, and refactor of the chemical-based weapons and tools in the game to be more fun and in-depth. Chemical Agents refer to all chemical-based weapons and tools and grenades in the game: CS Gas, OC Balls, Pepperspray.
    • AI will attempt to flee areas that are affected by OC.
    • AI will stumble and move away from OC when hit by it.
    • Suspects that are pepper sprayed can still shoot you, but are blinded.
    • CS Gas will seep out of open doorways and around corners.
  • Fine tuning of “stress” system: allow for positive feedback loop when playing using less-lethal weapons. Suspects (on levels where appropriate) will be more likely to hesitate at low stress levels. Stress increases as more firefights and other loud noises occur.
  • Use of Force Continnium (aka RoE in-game) has been made more lenient for hostile situations.

Other

Literally hundreds of bugs that have been resolved. Too many to list here.

Known Issues

• We noticed some issues with localisations for the French, German, simplified Chinese, Czech, and Korean language updates and are still diligently working on a fix which will be included in the upcoming hotfixes
  • Changing language requires game restart
  • The mission end screen upon death currently prevents the player from spectating their SWAT AI
  • Comprehensive language expansions for Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Turkish are due to temporal constraints not included in the 1.0 release but will be included in the upcoming hotfixes

Última edição:
Ficou animal a movimentação dos teammate. Eu já achava bom antes, mas agora é outro patamar. Subiu uma geração. Incrível. Só senti falta de sincronizar movimento, mas talvez tenha. Tipo definir pro companheiro ir pra um corredor à direta enquanto eu vou à esquerda. Talvez tenha.

Ainda estou procurando onde adiciona novos policiais e troca aqueles que estão estressados.

Aqui vai um parabéns especial aos devs. Uma perda de tempo sem igual essa nova delegacia, que não agregou absolutamente nada positivo ao jogo. Na verdade só tornou o que já era bem nojento em algo bem pior. Menus pra selecionar com mouse seriam MUITO mais adequados e direto ao ponto.

Vou voltar a dar uma chance pra ele nesse 1.0. Joguei bastante quando Hypou.

Users who are viewing this thread

Voltar