Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - [ PREVIEW ]

Status
Não esta aberto para novas mensagens.
Nossa, esse jogo ai vai arrebentar xD... :cry:

como o CW2 não vai sair modo online , este dai será o batedor de records!!

Acho este jogo bem mais interessante que o WM.
Pela física boa, jogabilidade e gráficos.

Duas excelentes notícias para o PC!:lol::lol:
Dedicated servers e prone confirmados. BFBC2 GOTY :p
Compra certa ano que vem!! Se bobiar até um beta ein!:thumbs_up
:fun:

aheuiaeo dice sabe fazer negócio!!! Zerk é o community manager do forum do BFBC2

-Zerk16 from BF:BC2 Forum wrote:

--MAIN.Emperor Sulla from BF:BC2 Forum wrote:
What we want is a game discussion. WHY is the PC getting stuff that a console should get as well?
Alright Sulla, here is a discussion on the issue from DICE's viewpoint on a range of topics.

DICE feels that because the console versions of the game is at such a lower resolution (1280x720), compared to PC resolutions (as high as 2560x1600), that prone was breaking the fast paced action of the game and that it was too camper friendly. When DICE played with prone on consoles other players were nearly impossible to see while prone (until it was too late), and the matches often resulted in a camping festival between the defending team and the attacking team, complete with smores and campfire songs. The overall atmosphere felt slow, and the game wasn’t at its full fast-paced potential. When DICE played the matches with the prone turned off, it forced camping players to put more thought into their hiding spots, and it gave the attackers less of a disadvantage being able to see who was shooting at them and resulted in more fast paced gameplay. People like yourself can go on and on about how in real life prone is the most important battle stance in a firefight, but obviously this isn’t real life, and you should play ARMA2 or something if you really want it, or purchase the PC version .

Now, the reasons the PC platform are getting seemingly “better” features in the game are a result of DICE ignoring the PC user base for the past 3-4 years and this is a homage to the PC platform, and also because it’s a lot of things that PC users simply deserve. If you have played games on the PC for the last ten years you would know what I’m talking about, otherwise I won’t even try to explain... Also, k1ll8 saurav is completely correct about the difference of player’s between PC and consoles, and dedicated servers for PC’s are a must for any game like this on a PC platform, so don’t take it the wrong way. I don’t know DICE’s stance on clan support for the console version at this time, they have been back and forth on the topic and I don’t know why. If I find out I’ll let you know

Regarding player count on the pc…PC’s for obvious reason have much more powerful tech, thus allowing much more flexibility with things such as increased player count, so it would be flat out stupid to not take advantage of this and make the game more worthy of being on the PC instead of a direct port from a console version. You may say that this isn’t fair, but it really is and everything balances out (hey, we don’t get a slick Xbox LIVE interface and if I wanted that then I should play the xbox version). If you wanted a more powerful game, you should have bought a more powerful platform, plain and simple.

Prone- I don’t consider prone a real feature to get all excited about for the PC version, but I suppose people like you have proven me wrong. Regardless, as of right now prone is not going to be on the console version and I gave the reasons above.

Last but not least, the PC platform is usually expected to put up with a lot more “crap” compared to consoles. While consoles may get the game on a certain date, PC users typically have to wait much longer for the same game, but in turn, they get the game for a lower price because there are no licensing fees like consoles have, and typically they get a few more perks thrown in compared to consoles just for good measure. PC customers are a much tougher crowd then consoles are so we have to appeal to them in as many ways as possible, but why not? They deserve it after having a steady history of constantly getting the shaft. Also on a side note, If it wasn’t for the PC platform you wouldn’t be playing the game on consoles right now.

Anyway, regarding prone -because there is still plenty of dev time, there is a slim chance in can end up implemented in the game... but because of the reasons I stated above I want to emphasize that it is definitely a slim chance.

E outra:
Demize99:

Battlefield was born on the PC, it grew up with dedicated servers and even when it left the nest and became multiplatform it remembers it's roots. We're doing the PC version of BC2 right. We won't stomach a console port tossed off to some "lesser" studio like our competitors chose to do. We've got our top PC devs working on the PC version side by side with the console team. We don't do ports. It's not the game we'd want to play, and we know it's not the game you want to play either.

Última edição:
Unlocks da versão limitada

Four vehicle warfare unlocks

· Improved Vehicle Armor – An up-armor package is mounted on all vehicle types, decreasing the effect of both explosive and penetrating warheads, significantly improving vehicle survivability.

· Supreme Vehicle Firepower – Additional weapon packages are mounted for the driver of all armored vehicles, greatly expanding the range of targets the vehicle can successfully engage and destroy.

· Vehicle Motion Sensor – Use this electronics warfare package to locate enemy units in direct proximity to the vehicle.

· Tracer Dart Pistol – This magnetic dart attaches to any vehicle surface, allowing squad members to track, lock on, and fire rockets onto moving targets even beyond line of sight.

Two classic Battlefield 1943™ weapons

· M1A1 Submachine Gun – Reliable but heavy this classic weapon is a powerful force in the hands of any Battlefield veteran.

· M1911 Pistol – Highly customized M1911 are favored for its dependability and the power of its large .45 caliber round.

:thumbs_up

Caraca, agora eu babei com este vídeo, esse jogo vai ser divertido demais!!! :evil:

Compra certa com certeza, só espero que rode bem no meu PC. Os gráficos e física parecem estar ótimos.

Meu deus q jogo lindo!! heauioehoiahe

Compra certa ano que vem!! Se bobiar até um beta ein!:thumbs_up
:fun:

aheuiaeo dice sabe fazer negócio!!! Zerk é o community manager do forum do BFBC2

-Zerk16 from BF:BC2 Forum wrote:

--MAIN.Emperor Sulla from BF:BC2 Forum wrote:
What we want is a game discussion. WHY is the PC getting stuff that a console should get as well?
Alright Sulla, here is a discussion on the issue from DICE's viewpoint on a range of topics.

DICE feels that because the console versions of the game is at such a lower resolution (1280x720), compared to PC resolutions (as high as 2560x1600), that prone was breaking the fast paced action of the game and that it was too camper friendly. When DICE played with prone on consoles other players were nearly impossible to see while prone (until it was too late), and the matches often resulted in a camping festival between the defending team and the attacking team, complete with smores and campfire songs. The overall atmosphere felt slow, and the game wasn’t at its full fast-paced potential. When DICE played the matches with the prone turned off, it forced camping players to put more thought into their hiding spots, and it gave the attackers less of a disadvantage being able to see who was shooting at them and resulted in more fast paced gameplay. People like yourself can go on and on about how in real life prone is the most important battle stance in a firefight, but obviously this isn’t real life, and you should play ARMA2 or something if you really want it, or purchase the PC version .

Now, the reasons the PC platform are getting seemingly “better” features in the game are a result of DICE ignoring the PC user base for the past 3-4 years and this is a homage to the PC platform, and also because it’s a lot of things that PC users simply deserve. If you have played games on the PC for the last ten years you would know what I’m talking about, otherwise I won’t even try to explain... Also, k1ll8 saurav is completely correct about the difference of player’s between PC and consoles, and dedicated servers for PC’s are a must for any game like this on a PC platform, so don’t take it the wrong way. I don’t know DICE’s stance on clan support for the console version at this time, they have been back and forth on the topic and I don’t know why. If I find out I’ll let you know

Regarding player count on the pc…PC’s for obvious reason have much more powerful tech, thus allowing much more flexibility with things such as increased player count, so it would be flat out stupid to not take advantage of this and make the game more worthy of being on the PC instead of a direct port from a console version. You may say that this isn’t fair, but it really is and everything balances out (hey, we don’t get a slick Xbox LIVE interface and if I wanted that then I should play the xbox version). If you wanted a more powerful game, you should have bought a more powerful platform, plain and simple.

Prone- I don’t consider prone a real feature to get all excited about for the PC version, but I suppose people like you have proven me wrong. Regardless, as of right now prone is not going to be on the console version and I gave the reasons above.

Last but not least, the PC platform is usually expected to put up with a lot more “crap” compared to consoles. While consoles may get the game on a certain date, PC users typically have to wait much longer for the same game, but in turn, they get the game for a lower price because there are no licensing fees like consoles have, and typically they get a few more perks thrown in compared to consoles just for good measure. PC customers are a much tougher crowd then consoles are so we have to appeal to them in as many ways as possible, but why not? They deserve it after having a steady history of constantly getting the shaft. Also on a side note, If it wasn’t for the PC platform you wouldn’t be playing the game on consoles right now.

Anyway, regarding prone -because there is still plenty of dev time, there is a slim chance in can end up implemented in the game... but because of the reasons I stated above I want to emphasize that it is definitely a slim chance.

E outra:
Demize99:

Battlefield was born on the PC, it grew up with dedicated servers and even when it left the nest and became multiplatform it remembers it's roots. We're doing the PC version of BC2 right. We won't stomach a console port tossed off to some "lesser" studio like our competitors chose to do. We've got our top PC devs working on the PC version side by side with the console team. We don't do ports. It's not the game we'd want to play, and we know it's not the game you want to play either.

ate me emocionei com esse segundo comentario :snap:

nossa que video lindo, alguem sabe os lugares mais confiaveis para fazer o pre-order ??

quero a minha Thompson :evil:

Jogão! Vou comprar com certeza, ainda mais com esse apoio total a comunidade PC. Pontos positivos pra eles!

Eu quero é o Editor de fases.. =p

No mais, só vou fazer up no PC quando lançar essa belezura. Quero jogar tudo no ultra high na minha LCD FullHD de 32" aqui

Kra... eu tava seco pra jogar o MWF2... mas depois do que vi aki... acredito que esse jogo vá superar o MW2 em TODOS os aspectos...

E março que num chega.... kkkkkkkkkkkk....

SgtRock já postou aqui reclamando de ser arcade? uhahuauha sacanagem.

Porra, no MP parece melhor que MW2 ein... Caramba, Battlefield está de volta!

\o/

Deu até vontade de jogar o Bad Company denovo no X360 ;)
Se preparar pro 2

esse sim espero com gosto.

com a jogabilidade da série BF esse promete. e depois do vídeo acima ....

pena que vai demora um pouquinho a inda para sair.

O jogo esta parecendo muito, muito bom. Espero que saia no Steam pra poder jogar logo no dia que sair, pra jogar online com a galera.

Pow o video acima apavora, q beleza!

Quando sai o Battlefield 1943 ??

o jogo tá ficando lindo e tou achando muito parecido com o bf2, tem tudo pra ser epic.
o pessoal que curtiu os vídeos e não conhece o bf2 deveria dar uma olhada, pq é muito parecido o gameplay.
dá pra ir matando a vontade até o lançamento. :thumbs_up

Status
Não esta aberto para novas mensagens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Voltar