Grand Theft Auto IV - [ TÓPICO OFICIAL ]

Status
Não esta aberto para novas mensagens.
Ae japamd, nao é querendo dar uma de doidao, mas esse bench do gta é um lixo, é inutil, nele vc roda com fps 40~50 e no jogo fika 20~30.. nada a ver esse bench, muito pequeno e muito mau feito.

Axo q o pessoal da rockstar erro feio ao fazer esse bench, ele nao serve para nada, absolutamente nada.

Isso tudo na base do meu achismo pessoal claro.

Vc tem plena razão, o bench não reflete nem de longe o gameplay, o mesmo serve pra Far Cry 2.

Alguem ai teve o problema de bloquearem o game no STEAM? até agora aqui ta tudo bem, e acho que nem vai rolar, na boa, eu jávalidei o jog online, isso é ilegal, por direito, eu já tenho a licança pra usar o game, afinal o Steam já foi pago, se foi uma Gift é irrelevante, pois para se ter a gift, tem que comprar, e se eu tenho o jogo é por que foi pago, portanto isso é ILegal......

parece q a galera q pego com o losada tb teve problemas..

mas creio q nao vao mais banir nao!

É, mas você quebrou as regras de uso do Steam, pagando por um Gift. Elas por elas. Mas isso nem é assunto pra este tópico (e eu também comprei no Steam XD, tomara que conitnue tudo norma :yes: ).

Mas quem prova que eu paguei pela Gift? Meu pai pode ter ido pros EUA e comprado pra mim e enviado para minha conta Steam......como eles vão provar o contrario? Mas ainda acho que isso não vai acontecer, pois eles teria que devolver a grana de muita gente, e não so no Brasil.....SÓ PRA FRISAR, AQUI ESTÁ TUDO NORMAL...

parece q a galera q pego com o losada tb teve problemas..

mas creio q nao vao mais banir nao!

O q eu acho e q o sistema identificou essas compras em massa como fraude e bloqueou. Quem comprou uma so vez com a conta e provavel q nao de nada errado, como ja disseram nao da pra provar que o consumidor agiu de ma fe.

Panzerrrr

q driver tu tah usando????

180.70 ????nvidia???

Guia Gta iv..como rodar perfeito.xDDD

SOLVED2.jpg

FINALLY! I WAS ABOUT TO GO NUTS! BUT I MADE IT!!!
IT WORKS IT WORKS 100 f*ckING PERCENT!!! 100% WORKING AND STABLE!

GUYS all your worries have an end. Well at least for all guys with NVIDIA cards since I wasnt able to test this approach on ATI or something. Just when i was about to throw that damn ugly looking default-set-motherf*cking-ressource-hungry-piece-of-sh*t-game of GTA4 away... I FOUND THE SOLUTION!!! BASICALLY BY TOTAL ACCIDENT! BUT IT WORKS!!!

FOLLOWING PROBLEMS SOLVED/FEATURES:

- SHOWING ALL TEXTURES!!!
- STARTS UP PERFECTLY! NO CRASHES!
- NO GLITCHES!
- SHADOWS LOOK O.K. NOW (STILL NOT NICE BUT O.K.)
- RESOURCE-HUNGER STILLED!!!! EVERYBODY CAN RUN IT!!
- FULL DETAILS! FULL VIEWING DISTANCE!
- HIGH QUALITY RENDERING & TEXTURES!!
- ANY RESOLUTION YOU WANNA HAVE!

ADVANTAGES:

- YOU DONT NEED NO NEW DRIVERS! NO BETA DRIVERS NOTHING!
- YOU DONT NEED .NET FRAMEWORK 3.5!
- RUNS ON "LOW" - PCs PERFECTLY AND TOTALLY SMOOTHLY +35 FP/S

HOW? You ask how? I'll tell you right now!!

THE ULTIMATE GET-YOUR-FKN-GTA4-RUNNING-GUIDE!

1. INSTALL: Install the game fully & sign up for all the sh*t they want you to sign up for. (You NEED the Rockstargames SocialClub Account!!!)
2. SHORTCUT: Do as described in many of the posts around here... CREATE A SHORTCUT OF YOUR LaunchGTAIV.exe and put it nicely on your desktop.
3. OPENING: Rightclick that motherf*cker and go to properties!
4. CODING: ENTER THE FOLLOWING PART OF THE CODE AFTER THE PATH: -windowed <---------- THIS IS CRUCIAL!!!
5. RESOLUTION: Behind that enter YOUR CHOSEN RESOLUTION like this: -width=1680 -height=1050 (You can chose ANY resolution you want as long as your VGA and Monitor support it.)
6. DETAILS: Behind that CHOSE YOUR DETAILS with the following piece of code: -texturequality=2 -renderquality=4 -detailquality=99 -viewdistance=99
7. SAVE THAT: In the end your commandline should look something like this (with your proper specifications ofc):
"D:\Games\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\LaunchGTAIV.exe" -windowed -texturequality=2 -renderquality=4 -detailquality=99 -viewdistance=99 -width=1680 -height=1050
8. CONNECT: Startup this stupid Rockstargames Social Club and LOG ON! IT's CRUCIAL THAT YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT AND ARE LOGGED ON!
9. DON'T: Do not start the game through the provided button in the up-popping menu of Rockstargames Social Club. Just minimize it to the tray.
10. PLAY: Start the game through your shortcut of LaunchGTAIV.exe and ENJOY THAT MOTHERf*ckER!!!!

NOTICE: You can put in ANY resolution you want, chose ANY detail-level your machine can handle, put in ANY viewdistance you like and the game will run it properly and FAST!

RESULT: I really dont have something you would call a High-End-Top-Notch-PC! Just an average AMD 64x2 4000+ with an average if not old NVIDIA Geforce 8800 GT (256MB) and 2 GB of DDR-RAM BUT the game runs PERFECTLY and ABSOLUTELY SMOOTHELY on my machine.
SO THE BEST OF IT: EVERYBODY CAN USE THAT APPROACH AND DOESNT NEED TO BELIEVE THE CRAP ROCKSTAR ' S BEEN TRYIN TO SELL YOU. Game from the future designed for future PC's with uptodate hardware MY ASS! THEY JUST DIDNT PUT IN ANY EFFORT TO CODE THAT GAME PROPERLY!!!!

SCREENSHOT: Here is a screenshot from my machine in 1680x1050 with FULL details and FULL viewing distance. You can see the helicopters, the Getalife-sign - EVERYTHING!

th_37013_SOLVED464_122_191lo.jpg

Well it does not matter since the COMMUNITY did the work for em and PROVIDED THEMSELVES with the game THEY DESERVE!!! Enjoy this Guide of mine I really hope it works for all of you as well as it does for me.

Feel free to ask if you need further help, comment and say tnx if this worked for you.

Hope you enjoy motherf*cking GTA IV!!!

fonte: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=379664

O q eu acho e q o sistema identificou essas compras em massa como fraude e bloqueou. Quem comprou uma so vez com a conta e provavel q nao de nada errado, como ja disseram nao da pra provar que o consumidor agiu de ma fe.

não, cabei de conversar com o losada, ele disse q usou mais de 1 conta pros gta...

apenas rezar agora neh hehehe!

Tudo certo por aí, Lancelot? Aqui tá, pelo menos por enquanto.

Muito boas as screens, o bom é que fica bem jogável mesmo com esse framerate :)

hahahahahahahaha, doideira! Já achou algum cheat, Panzer? :whistle:

SOLVED2.jpg

GUYS all your worries have an end. Well at least for all guys with NVIDIA cards since I wasnt able to test this approach on ATI or something. Just when i was about to throw that damn ugly looking default-set-motherf*cking-ressource-hungry-piece-of-sh*t-game of GTA4 away... I FOUND THE SOLUTION!!! BASICALLY BY TOTAL ACCIDENT! BUT IT WORKS!!!

- NO GLITCHES!

ADVANTAGES:

1. INSTALL: Install the game fully & sign up for all the sh*t they want you to sign up for. (You NEED the Rockstargames SocialClub Account!!!)
2. SHORTCUT: Do as described in many of the posts around here... CREATE A SHORTCUT OF YOUR LaunchGTAIV.exe and put it nicely on your desktop.
4. CODING: ENTER THE FOLLOWING PART OF THE CODE AFTER THE PATH: -windowed <---------- THIS IS CRUCIAL!!!
5. RESOLUTION: Behind that enter YOUR CHOSEN RESOLUTION like this: -width=1680 -height=1050 (You can chose ANY resolution you want as long as your VGA and Monitor support it.)
6. DETAILS: Behind that CHOSE YOUR DETAILS with the following piece of code: -texturequality=2 -renderquality=4 -detailquality=99 -viewdistance=99
7. SAVE THAT: In the end your commandline should look something like this (with your proper specifications ofc):
"D:\Games\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\LaunchGTAIV.exe" -windowed -texturequality=2 -renderquality=4 -detailquality=99 -viewdistance=99 -width=1680 -height=1050
8. CONNECT: Startup this stupid Rockstargames Social Club and LOG ON! IT's CRUCIAL THAT YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT AND ARE LOGGED ON!
9. DON'T: Do not start the game through the provided button in the up-popping menu of Rockstargames Social Club. Just minimize it to the tray.
10. PLAY: Start the game through your shortcut of LaunchGTAIV.exe and ENJOY THAT MOTHERf*ckER!!!!

NOTICE: You can put in ANY resolution you want, chose ANY detail-level your machine can handle, put in ANY viewdistance you like and the game will run it properly and FAST!

RESULT: I really dont have something you would call a High-End-Top-Notch-PC! Just an average AMD 64x2 4000+ with an average if not old NVIDIA Geforce 8800 GT (256MB) and 2 GB of DDR-RAM BUT the game runs PERFECTLY and ABSOLUTELY SMOOTHELY on my machine.
SO THE BEST OF IT: EVERYBODY CAN USE THAT APPROACH AND DOESNT NEED TO BELIEVE THE CRAP ROCKSTAR ' S BEEN TRYIN TO SELL YOU. Game from the future designed for future PC's with uptodate hardware MY ASS! THEY JUST DIDNT PUT IN ANY EFFORT TO CODE THAT GAME PROPERLY!!!!

SCREENSHOT: Here is a screenshot from my machine in 1680x1050 with FULL details and FULL viewing distance. You can see the helicopters, the Getalife-sign - EVERYTHING!

Well it does not matter since the COMMUNITY did the work for em and PROVIDED THEMSELVES with the game THEY DESERVE!!! Enjoy this Guide of mine I really hope it works for all of you as well as it does for me.

Feel free to ask if you need further help, comment and say tnx if this worked for you.

ALGUEM TESTO????

TRADUÇAO PLXXX

BRAZILERO TUPINIQUIN NAO SABE INGLEIX:yes:

SOLVED2.jpg

- NO GLITCHES!

ADVANTAGES:

Alguem testa esse -windowed !!!

pois eh, pela primeira vez eu vi a rockstar vacilar desse jeito, tah certo tmb q este eh o primeiro jogo dito "next gen" deles, mais lançar o jogo quase 9 meses depois e nao otimizar pros pcs atuais foi um grande vacilo deles, fora como vc disse essa limitação do steam, meu pagou entao pronto pode jogar, ai depois ainda falam q pc eh plataforma morta por causa da pirataria, sendo q neste jogo ow vc joga pirata ow vc toma pau do steam após ter baixado 14 gigas e principalmente de ter PAGO.

Quando tu afirma isso é em relação ao PC? Pois ela já lançou TABBLE TENNIS, MIDNIGHT CLUB.

SOLVED2.jpg

- NO GLITCHES!

ADVANTAGES:

Vamos ver, amanha vou testar... Ver se realmente vou aprovar. :yes:

adicionada nova sessão na primeira pagina, quem souber de algo me avise via MP para atualizacoes

Problemas, soluções, tweaks e optmização:

IUDHSADASII
Tenho que testar direito, mas abri aqui com VSync on, em modo janela, e realmente ficou em 60 FPS in-side, 30 FPS na rua.

Windowed: 20/20/20/0, Medium/Medium, VSync ON, 25~30 FPS out, 50~60 FPS in.
Full Screen: 15/15/15/0, Medium Medium, VSync OFF, 23 FPS out, 23 FPS in.
Amanhã testo direito, dormirei agora.

Esse gringo do gtaforums cheirou cola e lambeu a lata... hahahahahahaha

Olha que até testei viu, pq bugado como esse jogo tá, dá pra se esperar qualquer coisa... :whistle:

Até postei aqui no tópico ehuahauahuahuah

Pô, e vc acha que dá pra ler todos os posts? :lol:

Esse gringo do gtaforums cheirou cola e lambeu a lata... hahahahahahaha

Olha que até testei viu, pq bugado como esse jogo tá, dá pra se esperar qualquer coisa... :whistle:

Pô, e vc acha que dá pra ler todos os posts? :lol:

Cell Phone Passwords *new*
At any time during the game, pull out Niko's phone and dial these numbers for the desired effect.

Please note that cheats will affect missions and achievements.

Password Effect
468-555-0100 Change weather
486-555-0150 Get a different selection of weapons
486-555-0100 Get a selection of weapons
267-555-0150 Raise wanted level
267-555-0100 Remove wanted level
362-555-0100 Restore armour
482-555-0100 Restore health, armor, and ammo
948-555-0100 Song information
227-555-0142 Spawn a Cognoscenti
227-555-0175 Spawn a Comet
938-555-0100 Spawn a Jetmax
625-555-0150 Spawn a Sanchez
227-555-0168 Spawn a SuperGT
227-555-0147 Spawn a Turismo
359-555-0100 Spawn an Annihiliator
227-555-0100 Spawn an FIB Buffalo
625-555-0100 Spawn an NRG-900

by gamefaqs

não testei, apenas achei..

SOLVED2.jpg

- NO GLITCHES!

ADVANTAGES:

heaHhuAHAHHAEHAEHHHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHHAHAE

Muito bom! :lol:
Alguém confirma? kkkkkkkkkk

Bullshit...

Status
Não esta aberto para novas mensagens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Voltar