Crysis - [ PREVIEW & DEMO ]

Status
Não esta aberto para novas mensagens.
Afe esse topico ta muito paranoico!

Galera o jogo vai ser pesado?! Vai com certeza num tem essa dos produtores dizerem, ah estamos otimizando ao maximo para ser jogavel em placas antigas e blablabla tudo papo furado.
Agora essa paranoia do topico ta fóda, olha a sera que vai roada da geforce X a talvez eu consiga no low na minha ati Z. Pow ta chegando a hora de sair um demo é só ter mais um pouco de paciencia, ai sim vamos poder discutir legal sobre o jogo.

porra, que video animal...

Crysis vai ser o melhor jogo do mundo??:p

ps: next-gen physics... gozei.

O Jogo vai ser pesado, tá louco? Algum dos produtores ou dos diretores disse a um tempinho atraz que rodou o Crysis no High com a Ati Radeon X1900XT dele...

Ai ai..... x1900xt fazendo sli.... omg.

ATi é crossfire, não confundam, é crime.

E realmente, pelo que me lembre, era crossfire de x1900xt.

Parece filme essa parte dos aliens, o movimento suave e real! incrivel...

Vi o trailer no Quicktime, tomara que não demore pra sair um demo.

Será que os efeitos de física destes trailers estão usando o Ageia PhysX?

Acho que esse jogo vai ser leve só na parte de placas de video... tenho quase certeza que vai ser mais pesado na CPU...

Alguem sabe o dia exato do lançamento? ??

de Crysis ou Unreal 2007 (vai ser uma parada dura entre os 2)

A pergunta q nao quer calar : Como serao os games depois de Crysis ??

Realmente né galera,essa nova geraçao vai humilhar,vai ser tipo na epoca q saiu o nintendinho depois do atari heheheheeh geral ficou surpreso com a qualidade superior ao antigo atari ... Que venha a era dx10 ...

Alguém aí falou que essa era a versão dx9c.....dx10 sairá depois. Acho que não, viu o nome dos novos efeitos escritos no vídeo??
Se fosse, acho que dx10 já seria filme....rs. Faltaria simular os 7 sentidos.

Esse jogo nao usa ageia nao??? Se nao, maravilha! hehe

Impressionante!

vai seguir o mesmo caminho do Far Cry no seu lançamento, todo mundo babava pelos gráficos, mas nem metade pode jogar logo no lançamento...hoje um pc low end já consegue rodar...Crysis vai ser a mesmissima coisa!

vai ser foda demais!!!

Impressionante!

vai seguir o mesmo caminho do Far Cry no seu lançamento, todo mundo babava pelos gráficos, mas nem metade pode jogar logo no lançamento...hoje um pc low end já consegue rodar...Crysis vai ser a mesmissima coisa!

vai ser foda demais!!!
ahh, forço ai neh...

tinha gente q jogava com gf2 mx
eu msm joguei com 9200se 64 bits :fun:
acho farcry um dos jogos mais bem programados q eu joguei, ficava lindo nas tops, mas qualquer pc low, mid jah jogava bem.

tomar q façam o mesmo excelente trabalho no crysis.

Parece filme essa parte dos aliens, o movimento suave e real! incrivel...

cara parace filme mesmo, movimentos muito suaves

Afe esse topico ta muito paranoico!

Galera o jogo vai ser pesado?! Vai com certeza num tem essa dos produtores dizerem, ah estamos otimizando ao maximo para ser jogavel em placas antigas e blablabla tudo papo furado.
Agora essa paranoia do topico ta fóda, olha a sera que vai roada da geforce X a talvez eu consiga no low na minha ati Z. Pow ta chegando a hora de sair um demo é só ter mais um pouco de paciencia, ai sim vamos poder discutir legal sobre o jogo.

vc prefere que acreditemos nos produtores ou em vc? :wave:

porra a galera ta paranoica mesmo, esses videos estão todos sendo rodados com no maximo uma 8800gtx não é galera? ou vcs acham que eles criaram uma placa deles para rodar o jogo bem igual nos videos que temos visto.
eu vejo videos do crysis desde quando nem se falava nas 8800 e ele ja estava rodando super bem.

no site do crysis-online tem um video de boa qualidade onde o cara mostra as funções da roupa. se vcs baixarem ele vão ver que o jogo esta rodando super bem. e com uma configuração não tão potente assim igual a galera fala.

CPU: Core 2 Duo E6700
• RAM: 2 GB (this is the minimum)
• GFX: NVIDIA 7800 GTX 256 MB
• Mobo: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
• LCD: Samsung Syncmaster 930BF

acredito que o jogo esteja rodando com otimas resoluções e filtros pq a crytek não iria fazer uma demonstração para a imprensa especializada da frança com o jogo rodando com as coisas no minimo né. pra marketing eles tem que mostrar o seu trabalho que alias esta muito bem feito. Tenho certeza de que uma 8800gtx com uma boa placa mae. 2 gigas de memoria e um c2dE6600 com um bom clock vai rodar tudo no maximo.

hauehauHUEHuehuHEHAUEhaeu pode deixar q em breve o pesadelo q a galera ta em cima do DX10 vai acabar ehehehehhehe é ai veremos se é pesado mesmo ou nao os games em dx10,esta proximo isso galera ehehehhehehehhe,talvez nem seja pesado a tecnologia dx10,TALVEZ haehehhehehehe ....

CRYSIS MP - BETA

If you´re in the American team, you start on a submarine (at least in the level we played), while the north Koreans have their basis on the mainland. On our desire we also went into the submarine . We meant that as a joke however we were disabused fast . Even with the areas inside the submarine you could beat the graphics of some adventures ; -). It also surprised me positively that moving in the "Spectator" mode went quite quickly and actually did not jerk on the large map. By changing into the water or the submarine I couldn´t recognize any lags.

A goal of the Americans is to take over the opponent´s base. Sounds simple, but it isn´t, because you have to conquer the mainland piece by piece. If you arrived on the land (by life boats), you first take over a bunker in order to spare your team comrades the passage with the life boat. That way the combat is focused on a smaller point. In this relation I want to mention that the map was really large!

If you fought your way through to the armoury and the car factory, you can buy weapons and vehicles there. You get the "Credits" you need for buying stuff by killing enemies and doing strategical important actions. This is really solved well according to my opinion. If you chose a mean of movement, including planes, it appears in a garage and/or on a landing strip close to you. With your new equipment you can start attacking your opponent. Since the opposing buildings are secured by automatic awake towers (these can be repaired by the opponent), you will have to destroy them first. This sounds easy, but it isn´t, believe me. If someone thinks he can just sneak to the enemy-base, he will recognize, that that standard-version of the camouflage suit (nanosuit) isn´t really helpful for that. The suit must be upgraded first, this can be done in the research laboratory. Of course you will have to take over that building before you can use it. Once the research laboratory belongs to you, it has to be charged with alien-energy. You receive the abovementioned alien-energy by alien-wreckage, which are spread out on the whole level.

If you upgraded your nanosuit, you can try to creep into the base of the opponent. If this is too boring for you, you can try another way (e.g. atomic warheads and other techniques that can help you to take over the base). When I imagine to attack my enemies by using atomic warheads shown in the video, I could burst that the game isn´t released yet ; -)!

Deathmatch Modus description

Unfortunately we were not allowed to play this mode. This wasn´t really bad , since we were allowed to explore the Deathmatch part of Crysis. They showed us a new level, we didn´t play before. I have to admit, I often stopped walking to have a look at the beautiful environment and the graphic effects. The level design was really impressing!

After a short start-up phase we knew how to play and everyone knew where the best weapons lay. Somewhat unfortunate I found that the weapons did not remain after they were picked up...a "weapons stay" option would be desirable. Here and there little bugs, e.g. problems with picking up weapons and not correctly usable leader/stairs weren´t that bad. The "fine-tuning" is made in the end ; -).

Besides we had much fun with the assignment of the nanosuit. The different modes of the suit provided some surprise. For one moment you´re in a 1:1 fight and seconds later your opponent switches to speed mode and just runs away. The strength mode with its high and far jumps also is always good for a surprise. In addition this mode improves your ability to shoot with heavy weapons, e.g. the Chaingun (you´re not as tipsy as before) : -). The camouflage mode would also be great, however, in my opinion the energy of the nanosuit is used too fast.

Besides we had much fun with the assignment of the nanosuit. The different modes of the suit provided some surprise. For one moment you´re in a 1:1 fight and seconds later your opponent switches to speed mode and just runs away. The strength mode with its high and far jumps also is always good for a surprise. In addition this mode improves your ability to shoot with heavy weapons, e.g. the Chaingun (you´re not as tipsy as before) : -). The camouflage mode would also be great, however, in my opinion the energy of the nanosuit is used too fast.

The extensions for the weapons, which you know from the videos, were spread out well in the level. Grenade launchers, silencers, but also grenades could be found. Unfortunately I recognized, after I had thrown a grenade, that the physics did not work. I don´t know whether it will remain like that...because I was told at the GDC2006 that the physics will be contained 100% in the multiplayer and I think I can remember, that the buildings were destroyed in the end of the "Powerstruggle" video by the atomic bomb. But okay, there can always be changes. And everything looks so amazing, that it wouldn't be that bad, if the physics would stay like that : -).

Anyways, I ask myself, how this should be synchronized with all clients who are playing (e.g. when a house is destroyed, the pieces have to fly around on the same point for all clients and maybe hurt players
).

Galera, o jogo vai ser pesado mesmo para DX10, acho que uma 8800GTX deve rodar no high, mas no very-high (ultra high, highest, ou sei lá o que mais que deve ter!) deve ser só SLI ou as próximas...
pode ser, vi um vídeo q o jogo tava sendo rodado nas 8800 e tava lindissimo..

e o demo, sem noticia ainda?

Status
Não esta aberto para novas mensagens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Voltar